+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: PTDF option of scholarship to African University of Science & Technology

Re: PTDF option of scholarship to African University of Science & Technology

@eznira & adesinaajani. I have been reading this thread, IFP, PTDF, TOTAL, etc and realized you guys are every where. WOW! i like that. your ambitions are way up there.

just a quick one, the recent AUST thingy, did you apply for admisssion into it or PTDF is trying to find a way around it for you?, were u sent an IV for the test.

secondly, the IFP stuff, after u sent ur paper documents was there any confirmation of reciept from the school? or the outcome of the total scholarship does every thing for you.

pls pls this is great and helpful

i will like to ask if the TOTAL scholarship is closed
    and how do i apply.

pls respond

for the AUST guys.pls go to their website and contact them to verify your situation

thanks

Greetings to all in the house.
    @ Eznira and Adesinaajani......

I received same call on Thursday.I would have posted it b4 now but my account was under verification at that time,being a new member. I confirmed it.It's not a scam
    I guess those petitions written by some guys really worked.
    I wish everybody best of luck: Those that were shortlisted for OSS and those that were not.
    I believe God has different plans for everyone.

One love

@madanju
    Dont jump into hasty generalization. how do you know what is SCAM?

@eznira
    whilst waiting for Total Scholarship, I just you grab what you have with all your Energy. A bird at Hand is worth Billions in the bush. AUST?? do you know that that school has a lot of good facilities and Accomodation and it is Affiliated to NELSON MANDELA INSTITUTE, SOUTH AFRICA.

@greatdon
    I buy your proposition though we are yet to ascertain the validity, coz a lot of people could have scored wonderfully well in that exam and they decided to use their discretion and offer those scholarships. Afterall I have seen an exam where the someone who scored 90% could not make it because too many people scored between 94-96%.

So GRAB YOUR OPPORTUNITY FAST!

@Kaypapa,
    whether it is an Aftermath of the petitions or not, accept what it is that have come your way for now and Thank the Good G-d for such an opportunity. I wish you and other members of the House that have been notified success!

best of Luck!
    S

@eznira, adesinaajani & Kaypapa,

The full info has just been published on the PTDF site. It's the OSS supplementary list and it's for the best candidate from each state that couldn't make the main list.

http://www.ptdf.gov.ng/index.php?opt...=137&Itemid=27

Goodluck guys!

doubted if i am going. it aint enticing. wat about u, adesinaajani?

@ eznira, u're not sure maybe they won't reimburse u.Are u? I enjoin u to give it a try,after finishing with the exam on the morning of 7th May, u can still proceed to ur venue for the Shell test. After u are sure of both, u can choose the best of the two.
    What's ur discipline?I've got an idea of Pet. Eng. format for the exam.

@adesinaajani, av u not made up ur mind too?
    Good luck guys

@kaypapa, pls could u kindly email me ur idea about the pet engr format? dats wat i love to study there if the chance comes. my email is [email protected]

Kindly find attached the AUST entrance exam outline as sent to applicants

Reading through this thread left me with one conclusion.....being intelligent has nothing to do with smartness and vice versa.
    If one gets a call from an organization like PTDF, is it not only normal to check up things in their website or through other pragmatic ways?
    Ok, for the AUST story....yes 30 people were shortlisted for an exam which will hold on 7th may 2010 and according to the report from PTDF website...THE PTDF IS INVITING THE UNDERLISTED CANDIDATES WHO SAT FOR THE OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME’S APTITUDE TEST BUT COULD NOT MEET THE REQUIRED MARK TO BE SELECTED FOR OVERSEAS SPONSORSHIP TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SELECTION PROCESS FOR SPONSORSHIP TO AFRICA UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY ABUJA IN MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAMME FOR A DURATION OF EIGHTEEN MONTHS.

CANDIDATES ARE TO REPORT AT FOLLOWING ADDRESS WITH THIER WRITING MATERIALSKM 10, AIRPORT ROAD GALADIMAWA, ABUJA. AT 8AM ON THE 7 MAY 2010. The names are in the attachment. PTDF is not a scam as many are saying.........I am a living witness. This is my first shot at it and to the glory of GOD I scalled through. Believe me good friends...I have no so -calledgod-father" apart from the grearest of all...GOD! Just do your best , confess and act postively and leave the rest for GOD.
    We must have written all sorts of exam I believe, and when one says that he made lots of mistakes and some questions unchecked questions...bro that was my lot but the LORD made it up for me. He can still do same for u ok. Just start now....start reading everthing you know to be current affairs....try to follow global events from now onwards....I will be of great assistance to many that will require my help.....and for all those friends of ours selling past questions....I will chose to talk about you later.
    Don't forget my good people...this kind of race is not for the swift(as I heard someone threating fire and brimestone all because according to him , he saw the "runs" and was 100% sure of making it but the rest like they say is now a subjet in WAEC....History) nor is the battle to come out top 9 or 13 as is applicable to your state for the strong( as is applicable to me considering my slips in the hall ... ok I perched at a very nice position in my state ALL TO THE GLORY OF GOD).
    Let's not give up too soon, remember...the treasure might just be a click away...you cant just give up now considering how far u've gone from where you started from.

AUST Exam is very close. 2 days to go. Will be travelling to Abuja 2moro. Still no Exam Format House Please Help

Quote Originally Posted by onivib
    AUST Exam is very close. 2 days to go. Will be travelling to Abuja 2moro. Still no Exam Format House Please Help
    same here bro.
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

@eznira & co; i wish u guys all the best in your AUST interview; AUST is a very good school.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast