+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: Ptdf drilling engineers training programme

Re: Ptdf drilling engineers training programme

I hope PTDF will release d names of the successful candidates on their website as usual so that everyone that participated in the test can see whether they're successful or not.

They will publish it

Sorry to say this guys. I kn one person that has been called by phone only. They r to report for visa processing to France this week. The program starts august ending in France. This all i can say

Quote Originally Posted by lekanasipa View Post
    Sorry to say this guys. I kn one person that has been called by phone only. They r to report for visa processing to France this week. The program starts august ending in France. This all i can say
    Leka, this is funny! Guess you are joking!! Thought they usually publish list on their website. If this is true, its possible some shady deals are involved. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by lekanasipa View Post

If this is true, then it is rather unfortunate. However, I am not bothered because I know God is on the Throne and He controls the affairs of men. They can do whatsoever they want, but it can never change what God had in store for me.
    rpp

any latest

For does dat lik betting here is goodnews,I knw mny will be smiling,sum will doubt dis.bt it is really true.no deposit bet bonus is here.you dnt deposit any tin.all you u nid is to follow dis link https://dobet.com/special-offers/wel...?utm_source=fb
    Ur bonus will b credited instantly.dnt 4gt to go to ur email and verify after registration.gudluk

Ptdf and nddc are both scams!!!!!! All des exas are jus formalities..de already have dier candidates...I applied but wasn't even called

Quote Originally Posted by xyoung View Post
    Ptdf and nddc are both scams!!!!!! All des exas are jus formalities..de already have dier candidates...I applied but wasn't even called
    You weren't called for both tests? The scam is certainly not in calling for test, it is in who eventual get the award. A lot of peeps get called like water! But don't forget the number of award is very minute and that makes it to much difficult. In my opinion, NDDC is better than PTDF in than nddc offer 7 times more award than ptdf. So you may have to pitch ur tent with nddc.

AMASS $20/day for the next 12 months!!!!!

do you know you can no earn cool money from the comfort of your home through VIRTAPAY, no hassle, no investment, no sweat.

VIRTAPAY is an online payment solution provider just like CLICKBANK, PAYPAL, LIBERTYRESERVE etc but much much better. You get a real debit card connected to your bank account here in Nigeria. You can withdraw your money in naira from atm in Nigeria. They are currently in beta testing phase and within the next 12months, they will be fully operational and as such, they are allowing free registration.

You get $100 in your e-wallet when you sign up, and for the next 12months, you can earn $20/day. You will earn cool $20/day into your e-wallet if u join NOW for free. All you have to do to earn your $20/day is just sign in and sign out on a daily basis.

If you JOIN NOW!!! You can amass up to $10,000 within the next 12 months all for free without breaking a singles sweat and you automatically become a sort of share holder in VIRTAPAY with a lifetime potential to earn commissions.

Imagine how rich the pioneers of PAYPAL, LIBERTY RESERVE and CLICKBANK are today? So please JOIN NOW!!!!!!

JOIN NOW. Sign up takes just 2munites. It's so easy. Join VIRTAPAY today by going to

www dot virtapay dot com/r/anthonyanavhe

Your e-wallet could be worth several thousand dollars in the near future.

JOIN NOW.

If you receive this message, it means you are probably online. Then why not take a few minutes to complete this FREE online registration on VIRTAPAY http://www.virtapay.com/r/areolaseyi and earn an instant $100 plus another $20 daily once you access ur account everyday. You can transfer you earnings into any of you local bank accounts and access them using your ATM (Debit) cards. This is not free money. Of course you work for it by just accessing you VIRTAPAY account daily, just that you are being paid for more than what you work for. If you choose to earn more, there are some other exciting packages which can give you more. Click http://www.virtapay.com/r/areolaseyi to register and earn an instant $100.
    If you are not satisfied, feel free to de-activate your account. Registration is FREE!!!

okay, just materials and video?

what is in for you brother?
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyanavhe View Post
    AMASS $20/day for the next 12 months!!!!!

do you know you can no earn cool money from the comfort of your home through VIRTAPAY, no hassle, no investment, no sweat.

VIRTAPAY is an online payment solution provider just like CLICKBANK, PAYPAL, LIBERTYRESERVE etc but much much better. You get a real debit card connected to your bank account here in Nigeria. You can withdraw your money in naira from atm in Nigeria. They are currently in beta testing phase and within the next 12months, they will be fully operational and as such, they are allowing free registration.

You get $100 in your e-wallet when you sign up, and for the next 12months, you can earn $20/day. You will earn cool $20/day into your e-wallet if u join NOW for free. All you have to do to earn your $20/day is just sign in and sign out on a daily basis.

If you JOIN NOW!!! You can amass up to $10,000 within the next 12 months all for free without breaking a singles sweat and you automatically become a sort of share holder in VIRTAPAY with a lifetime potential to earn commissions.

Imagine how rich the pioneers of PAYPAL, LIBERTY RESERVE and CLICKBANK are today? So please JOIN NOW!!!!!!

JOIN NOW. Sign up takes just 2munites. It's so easy. Join VIRTAPAY today by going to

www dot virtapay dot com/r/anthonyanavhe

Your e-wallet could be worth several thousand dollars in the near future.

JOIN NOW.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast