+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: To prospective ptdf scholars(2010/2011)

Re: TO PROSPECTIVE PTDF SCHOLARS(2010/2011)

samnewton...i am really very sure enjay jude'll send it.....to u,my sending it might just amount to duplication.in anycase just kip jacking ,i'l check this forum by the end of the day say around 8pm,if enjay hasnt replied then i will send em......hope its okay wit u.

Goodluck to u , as long as u r not from my state of origin. cos those guyz from my state are now my champions league(ptdf cup) rivals

ozone and LGk44. Please assist ur broda oooooooo. am yet to get the material ooooooo. my mailbox is [email protected]. keep up the good wrks guy

i trust enjay will send it to u obidare...but if he doesnt like i told samnewton i will but much later....hope u r not from our state ...oooooooooooo, dat will be shooting myself on the foot ..ha..ha...ha...

anyway check this thread nd ur email by 9pm,u will definately get study materials.........one luv. nd again remember to thank OZONE....nd ...ENJAY...they r wonderful guyzzzzzzz

samnewton ur email no dey work ooooo, obidare i just sent the stuff to u ,check ur email.......

Pls house, I need the ptdf materials.... Ozone, LG4kk, enjay etc, come to my rescue. My email is [email protected]
    May God continue to bless u 4 ur assistance.
    His(God's) mercies kept me!

pls somebody should help me send the materials to my e.mail box ABEG: ([email protected]) I am going for offshore engineering.

please i need the materials, am going foe biochemical engineering

@Ozone: Wow, thanks a bunch! U just stepped up my confidence, for which I'm grateful. Thanks alot. I remember U said something about the need to go through the demo exams online and note the answers, but for some reasons unclear to me, my browsers dont display all the questions to the end (it just returns a "null arguement" midway into the test). Can U, or any kind person in the house that has been able to do the demo test, please send me the questions and the answers? This will greatly aid my "crash study". Thanks. Also, whatz with the change in date to 26th? Just hearing about it.

@All that requested for materials: I'm sorry guys for the delay, twaz cuz I wasn't actively online thru the weekend. I have forwarded it to y'all. Cheers.

Please can i have any past question or the test format for the ptdf scholarship, my name was shortlisted and the test is this saturday pls guys i need to update my self so that i dont go and screw up in the exam hall. Thanks

Also want PQ N A 4 Petroleum mgt,pls send to [email protected]

LGKK, enjay, Ozone rep and/or Any House members, Pls I applied for energy systems engrg, applied instrumentation and control and Pocd u forwardwer plant engineering. Pls cd send me any question or materials that might be helpful? My email is [email protected] Thanx.

Can some one give me an Idea what kind of calculations I'm gonna find in energy systems engineering. what the course entails in ptdf context? Hw does it compare to power plant engineering and Applied instrumentation and control?

Quote Originally Posted by enjayjude View Post
    @Ozone: Wow, thanks a bunch! U just stepped up my confidence, for which I'm grateful. Thanks alot. I remember U said something about the need to go through the demo exams online and note the answers, but for some reasons unclear to me, my browsers dont display all the questions to the end (it just returns a "null arguement" midway into the test). Can U, or any kind person in the house that has been able to do the demo test, please send me the questions and the answers? This will greatly aid my "crash study". Thanks. Also, whatz with the change in date to 26th? Just hearing about it.

@All that requested for materials: I'm sorry guys for the delay, twaz cuz I wasn't actively online thru the weekend. I have forwarded it to y'all. Cheers.
    Geez! The tempo in this usually very active forum has seemingly died down within d last 24hrs. Wotz the problem?
    Anyway, I guess some of us are reading. Can any kind person refer to the quoted post.
    Thanks.

+ Reply
Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast