+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Like Tree3Likes

Topic: pls ooooo i need your advice

pls ooooo i need your advice

After this long years of job hunting and searching, i finally got a well paying job with a telecom company, and i have been posted to KASTINA STATE, but now, my parents are not so happy, and are kicking against my move to the north because of the violence ,because am from lagos state.
    pls advice me on what you think i should do because i really need this job.
    your response will be welcome

Re: pls ooooo i need your advice

Congrats!!. Try to make them reason that it is God that protects. There is no place in this world that is risk free even your bedroom. I did my service in Maiduguri when there was gboko aram crises yet God protected me, please follow your heart and tell them that it is your turn to make decision for your life that you only need advise from them which is up to you to take or not.

I understand wt ur parents but God is d ultimate security. Go in d might of d LORD.

Ore, Congrats!!! To be candid, I'm happy 4 u! In other way round, your parents love indeed! There is no parents that will not think twice for now about dis issue. My Sister and her husband worked in Kaduna for yrs and they really made it there unfortunately they lost everything in just a day during Kaduna crises! So also, i know a brother that worked in Zamfara for just 3yrs and within that period, he buit a house in his state where he settled his family and after that he resigned and started his personal business with a nice capital. Frankly speaking, he is a one time big boy now!
    My brother, dnt be afraid. Just be wise and commit your way to God's hand. Finally, pray to God and follow ur mind. I pray that God will direct your paths. Goodluck

seek the face of the lord.....but be wise in ur decisions as they say when one door closes, God opens an even bigger window

keleto....hearty congratulations to you, everyone has spoken the best......it's just the beginning of success for you......as flavoured as the job may seem.....try and commit it to God....your best desires may not be the best of God for your life....even if you work in Victoria Island as close and juicy as it looks, anything can still happen, we are all open to risks, but we still thank the only RISK CONTROL MANAGER which is God......
    just understand the PERFECT will of God for your life and you'll be fine.....

i wish you all the best buddie and have fun!
    be what you cant imagine to be!

thanks all for your responses,pls am getting married by 2months and hope to take my wife with me.pls what business do you think she can go into while furthering her schooling over there cos she has only NCE.do you think they do parttime degree program in kastina university.pls advice me.

still expecting more responses.

Who go die 4 plane crash nor fit die for moto accident, even though e use keke-la-pe travel from lagos go maiduguri. my broda pls follow ur heart. and pray to GOD Almighty

Honestly guy, I was born and breed in the north though not a northerner. I'll advice you take the job, you don't necessarily have to invest in the north just like people that live abroad do. There's nothing to fear my brother, I've been here for 24years. Just try to have a good relationship with people where ever you find yourself

hmmm, is well. my mind is now at rest

+ Reply