+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: FRAUD dey for banks ATM O, Shine your eyes Ooooo!

FRAUD dey for banks ATM O, Shine your eyes Ooooo!

Yesterday, I went to an Oceanic bank branch with my Oceanic ATM to withdraw. I checked my balance first (whish was over N20,000) and pressed the button to withdraw N20,000. The machine then displayed INSUFFICIENT FUND. I angrily went to ATM officer. When I got there, I met another guy with same case of missing N20,000 from ATM. The officers casually asked for our account numbers, pressed his computer and said that our money is back to our account. I was still there when yet another came and complained of the same missing N20,000. I began to suspect that this ATM officer was manipulating the machine to withdraw 2x your withdrawal so that he can dodge the other half.
    , beware and always check your balance before $ after withdrawal.

THIEVES DON DEY WORK FOR BANK TOO

Peace

Re: FRAUD dey for banks ATM O, Shine your eyes Ooooo!

try and be more reasonable man............................get more info on things before passing out jugdement, it was simply an error that has to be rectified by the bank officals, and nothing related to fraud.

true my brother. try and verify before concluding.

its still good that you shared your ideas with us though... it would keep us on our toes. thanks
    its in His hands.

MINE is that one interswitch company has been mailing me claiming they are updating and securing PINs and giving e-pins. They even gave a deadline for end of June. i almost sent my pin only to ask my bank officials and none of them had heard of it!!!!

Even at another bank i was at last month, a guy was complainig of being debited N4000 when he just withdrew N2000. And that its not the first time its happening.
    Its human beings that operate and program the machine so dey can also program it to do did will.

no be lie it is happerning same thing happerned to me with a bank i will try not to mention they were withdrawing from my atm with me i even had to stop puting money in that acct i only use it for my allowee and complained to he management.

dear oge, pls tell those thomases. a word is enough for the wise. I rest my case

Whatever guys, the issue is that this ATM unauthorized derbiting is Ilegal and can be confronted in any manner . it is painful and depriving to the acc holder. why should the banks program the machine to derbit ones acc without paying cash. I think the method of programming the ATM should be revisisted. It is better pay b4 derbiting or do not pay or derbit if the ATM has not confirmed the acc balance.

The last time I had only 10gs in an acc the ATM just derbited all bc of network problem. I have to wait for a month plus b4 the money was credited back after spending so much on calls.

I even thought about legal action but i was suited by the holy spirit.

so whether it is an individual or the bank as a corporation that takes ones money intentionally or unintentionally, it is theft!

+ Reply