+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: please advice me

please advice me

i am about to be offered a job where my mum and fiancee work should i take it. i am presently unemployed

Re: please advice me

bros thank God for your life and always remember He only is the author and finisher of our FAITH. its obvious you need the job but it depends on however you take it, life is beautiful but i will tell you to take it but try and look for a better appointment and i believe my God will do it for you in no time, just be focus and make things official as possible in the working area and be friendly at home dont let anything tamper with d relationship between you and your mother cos they next to God. wish you BEST in LIFE.
    G

That is not the complete story.U did not say anything about the circumstances surrounding the job and if u passed thru the conventional recruitment process.Cos whoever advices u now, is doing that based on the info u provided and as a computer language, GARBAGE IN,GARBAGE OUT.
    T

so what's the big deal if mother and boyfriend work in the same place, my boss and her husband work in the same dept, loads of people work where i work with children, cousins, etc, i know mother and daughter in the same dept, just be yourself and be professional, afterall they knew you had mother and boyfriend there before giving you the job except it was a dodgy process like what the previous commenter noted

+ Reply