+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Pls house I need to know the zip code of this country?

Re: Pls house I need to know the zip code of this country?

Abeg this thing is really getting me confused.
    What is the difference between ZIP code, Post code and dialing codes.
    I think i know that dialing codes are used to make calls, Post codes are used to send mails, then what are zip codes and what are they used for. One guy said on this forum that Nigeria does not operate zip codes, and others said visit NIPOST website. I did visit NIPOST website, but all i could get are post codes and i do not know if they are same with zip codes.

I jst checkd wiki n saw d answer 2 all dis unnecessary arguement, is it dat google dnt work on ur browser?

There is no such thing as the postcode of Nigeria, you can only have the postcode of the street where you reside. Anyone who is interested in finding the postcode of his/her street you click on this link: Welcome to Nigeria Postal Service - Postcode Lookup System

It's quite unfortunate dat as matured youths dat we r,we find it difficult 2 correct pple without insulting dem.it's nt a crime even as a phd holder,u don't knw some lil tins.i read even albert einstein was nt dat gud in mathematics but had 2 call virtuosos in dat field 2 help him formulate some of his laws.i was surprisd a professor got confusd abou aw to spell ''forty'',spellin it as fourty.dat is y God will nt grant some ppls prayers cos of d kind of heart dey av.i am very sure dose ones dat even claim 2 b sooooo enlighntend are illetrates in some oda lil issues even in their own fields and am so sure u pple are nt geniuses.don't glorify yourself in d midst of d weaknesses of odas.God is d giver of wisdom.dere's always a wise and G?.D? manner of approach to tins in life.our attitude is very important.may God bless and change d orientation of Nigerians.amen.one love.

This is all too funny, guys guys, guys..........PLEASE! next time u are asked a question and u want to reply just try and google it 1st, ie, check for it on google site, it has the answers to almost everytn, well, for the dictionary meaning of zip code :

"A trademark used for a system designed to expedite the sorting and delivery of mail by assigning a series of numbers to each delivery area in the United States."

so zip code was made by and for the united states of america but naija now has a similar thing in d form of postcode which they tried enforce some years ago when the late postmaster general Alh Argungu, was alive, well, after he left, d implementation suffered a setback but some pple still use it, the list can also be found on some postoffice walls today

I must admit I've bn 1 of those making dis mistake of misusing dialling code in place of postcode, but nw I knw. Thanks 2 u guys....I luv dis house!

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123