+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Pls house I need to know the zip code of this country?

Re: Pls house I need to know the zip code of this country?

Really unemployable. Its funny that graduates dont know the difference between telephone dailing codes and postal zip codes. For port harcourt, the zip code is 540010. Google nipost

I laff in latin. All u 234 posters, abeg where did u get the info that 234 is Nigeria's zip code.

234 is the INTERNATIONAL DIAL IN CODE to nigeria. Abegi stop spreading misinformation.

Go to Nipost website and get Zip code/ postal code

@YT you better learn how to talk to people on this forum, ok

Jush, may almighty God bless u real gud!!!

YT

my apologies, if necessary

@YT, U are the man. They claim to be graduates but not enlightened. How can a graduate make this kind of ruining mistake by giving a wrong ans to a question being askd politely? YT, there is no apology whatsoever

o boy see argument for zip code. okay Nigeria ZIP CODE is 460001.
    please guys stop all these embarassements abeg. one luv.
    @poster na vacancy u wan use am abeg help us give us d link so we can also apply tanx.

@e-diamond pls do not confuse this house with your load of bull! Incase u don't NIPOST operates with the zip code and YT and Jush are very correct, I've used it when receiving mails (by post, not emails) and my mails arrive faster. Try it today!

y the despute? zipcode naija is 234 basic!
    g

Lol...very funny arguement. Some PEEPS no wan agree say 234 aint related to our Zip or postal code. Some of us have very correct info and links. Yeah our graduates need to be enlightened not insulted. The fact that you know this little piece of info does not make you a genius. You might not even know more than the next person in other fields. Even companies like our famous CHAMS messed up in this same issue. Just yesterday i was around Festac town and i saw an N.C.C SIM registration point, it was operated by CHAMS. While fillin the form, i correctly wrote 102002 (zip code for satellite town) in the space for ZIP CODE, the CHAMS operator saw it and told me it was wrong, that the correct one is 23401, i laughed and told him he was dead wrong, i told him i got the code from the post office and they can never be wrong, its thier field. I tried educating this young man, but he simply refused to accept it, he said he got the code from the office(CHAMS office). At this point i had to leave the young stubborn man, he's the one thats gonna type it in the system anyways, tryin to convince him is of no use, he wld definitely log in what he got in his mind. You see, even our glorious CHAMS (supposedly the biggest I.T solutions company in Nigeria) and their hundreds of staff are ignorant in this regard. I guess we all know the moral of the story.

Lol...very funny arguement. Some PEEPS no wan agree say 234 aint related to our Zip or postal code. Some of us have very correct info and links. Yeah our graduates need to be enlightened not insulted. The fact that you know this little piece of info does not make you a genius. You might not even know more than the next person in other fields. Even companies like our famous CHAMS messed up in this same issue. Just yesterday i was around Festac town and i saw an N.C.C SIM registration point, it was operated by CHAMS. While fillin the form, i correctly wrote 102002 (zip code for satellite town) in the space for ZIP CODE, the CHAMS operator saw it and told me it was wrong, that the correct one is 23401, i laughed and told him he was dead wrong, i told him i got the code from the post office and they can never be wrong, its their field. I tried educating this young man, but he simply refused to accept it, he said he got the code from the office(CHAMS office). At this point i had to leave the stubborn young man, it was no use tryin to convince him. We can see that even CHAMS (Supposedly the biggest I.Tsolutions company in Nigeria and are renowned to possess the biggest computer mall in the world) and their hundreds of staff could mess up in this. I bet by now we know the moral of this piece.

One house!!!
    Pls stop this, u people are embarrasn me.
    234 is not zip code, its dailing code. Actually i dont knw d zip code, but am sure dat 234 is not d zip code. I think every local gov't has der zip code & it related to postal address not dailing number.
    Pls sumone urgently need your help for zip code, could u people help d person out by directn him on how to get d right zip code, instead of argueing. One house!!!.

One house!!!
    Pls stop this, u people are embarrasn me.
    234 is not zip code, its dailing code, Every local gov't has der zip code & it related to postal address not dailing number.
    Pls sumone urgently need your help for zip code, could u people help d person out by directn him on how to get d right zip code, instead of argueing. One house!!!.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast