+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Pls comfirm this - Ale Global Status of Application

a friend in warri went to make enquiries at Protea hotel warri and as far as they r concernd, "NO SUCH THING". Unless its a private arrangement which is nt yet knwn. Plss run. Im nt paying and if i shuld give my candid advice, dnt pay pls. Its a SCAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by mybaby4life View Post
    I recieved a text message to check my mail from Ale global. When I checked my box, I saw this Mail.<br />
    <br />
    Dear XXXXXX<br />
    <br />
    <font color="black">Further to your application with ref no ALE/23-E/O/G/29. The management of Alegroup after a careful perusal off all CVs received is happy to announce that you are among the short listed applicants for the companies’ induction training program, scheduled to hold on 25th to 30th August 2011 at XXXXX Hotel, Warri, Delta State.</font><br />
    <br />
    <font color="black">To register for the training please provide the following items:</font><br />
    <font color="black">1. Two (2) scanned coloured passport photographs with white background.</font><br />
    <font color="black">2. Scanned copy of original certificate</font><br />
    <font color="black">3. A Copy of your swimming certificate </font><br />
    <br />
    <font color="black">All scanned documents should be attached and sent to our human resource manager on or before 19th August, 2011.</font><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <font color="black">At the end of the training applicants will be tested based on the modules of the training. Please note that only applicants who perform above average will be issued letters of appointment for immediate employment. </font><br />
    <br />
    <font color="black">Accommodation and feeding will be provided by Ale Global throughout the training.</font><br />
    <br />
    <font color="black">Please if you have any problem do not hesitate to contact our human resource manager:</font><br />
    <br />
    <font color="black">Alex Morrison<br />
    Head of Human Resource </font><br />
    <font color="black">08033852108<br />
    Ale Global</font><br />
    <font color="black">[email protected]</font><br />
    <font color="black"><a href="http://www.ale-heavylift.com" target="_blank">ALE Home</a></font><br />
    <br />
    <font color="black">House is this Scam or real. I applied for this Job last month</font>
    <br />
    <br />

a friend in warri went to make enquiries at Protea hotel warri and as far as they r concernd, "NO SUCH THING". Unless its a private arrangement which is nt yet knwn. Plss run. Im nt paying and if i shuld give my candid advice, dnt pay pls. Its a SCAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by mybaby4life View Post
    I recieved a text message to check my mail from Ale global. When I checked my box, I saw this Mail.<br />
    <br />
    Dear XXXXXX<br />
    <br />
    <font color="black">Further to your application with ref no ALE/23-E/O/G/29. The management of Alegroup after a careful perusal off all CVs received is happy to announce that you are among the short listed applicants for the companies’ induction training program, scheduled to hold on 25th to 30th August 2011 at XXXXX Hotel, Warri, Delta State.</font><br />
    <br />
    <font color="black">To register for the training please provide the following items:</font><br />
    <font color="black">1. Two (2) scanned coloured passport photographs with white background.</font><br />
    <font color="black">2. Scanned copy of original certificate</font><br />
    <font color="black">3. A Copy of your swimming certificate </font><br />
    <br />
    <font color="black">All scanned documents should be attached and sent to our human resource manager on or before 19th August, 2011.</font><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <font color="black">At the end of the training applicants will be tested based on the modules of the training. Please note that only applicants who perform above average will be issued letters of appointment for immediate employment. </font><br />
    <br />
    <font color="black">Accommodation and feeding will be provided by Ale Global throughout the training.</font><br />
    <br />
    <font color="black">Please if you have any problem do not hesitate to contact our human resource manager:</font><br />
    <br />
    <font color="black">Alex Morrison<br />
    Head of Human Resource </font><br />
    <font color="black">08033852108<br />
    Ale Global</font><br />
    <font color="black">[email protected]</font><br />
    <font color="black"><a href="http://www.ale-heavylift.com" target="_blank">ALE Home</a></font><br />
    <br />
    <font color="black">House is this Scam or real. I applied for this Job last month</font>
    <br />
    <br />

Re: Pls comfirm this - Ale Global Status of Application

But they gave the website of a company (ALE Home) and from the website there is no indication that they even have an office in Nigeria. Further more you can locate their HQ from the site and confirm if there's any such program by email. Using yahoo mail for a company with that kinda website is also a dead give away.

But I think the funniest is the "scan two passport pictures" LOL. JJC scammers.

In the hierarchy of scammers these guys are in primary 3.

lol! Lwkmd! Wonders shall never end!!! Chei!

A word is enuf 4 d wise. I rceived same maile. Boro many legs and run! Its a giant scaaaaaaaam!

I recieved this text again today from them; "This is to inform you that the induction training has been postponed till futher notice due to accommodation issue. we are very sorry for any inconveniences".

House I guess that they envisage danger ahead of them. That is why they try to prospond their evil plan. They will soon be trapped some day.

Thanks.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12