+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: My Total application Status reads DRAFT...Anyone wit an idea of what this means?

My Total application Status reads DRAFT...Anyone wit an idea of what this means?

My total application status read under examination when i applied but it now reads draft.....What cld this possibly mean?...I tried to look up different application status remarks and came up with this below from the total site, but that of DRAFT is completely missing from the list

Application statuses

- "Under examination": You have applied for a vacancy. The recruiter in charge of the vacancy will
    examine your application and contact you directly if your profile matches the
    position to be filled.

- "Invited for an interview": Your application has been shortlisted and you have begun the recruitment process.

- "Unsuccessful": You have applied for a vacancy, but your application has not been shortlisted by the recruiter responsible for the vacancy. However, your file is still accessible to Group recruiters for other potential needs. Your application for a vacancy has been transformed into an unsolicited application.

- "Candidate pool": Applicable to all unsolicited applications. Your resume has been added to our applicant database. It can be read by all Group recruiters, who can contact you directly if your profile matches a position to be filled.

............But that of DRAFT is not even stated....I hope i am not on the wrong direction........Could someone kindly put me thru on this?

Re: My Total application Status reads DRAFT...Anyone wit an idea of what this means?

DRAFT means your application has not been submitted yet,it is still pending as a draft.

Re: My Total application Status reads DRAFT...Anyone wit an idea of what this means?

as the earlier colleague stated, it simply means your application have not been submitted. I assume you must have saved the application. You can logon and complete/submit the application any time before the closing date

i tried resubmitting and i get this prompt over and over again "YOU HAVE ALREADY APPLIED FOR THIS POSITION"

What you will do is click the edit tab beside your app. It will show you your civil status page click next it will show you your cv page at the bottom right corner click the tab that says apply now or something like that, you will get a confirmation next

@ all...Thanks for all your help....i finally got it right..Now reads application under review..
    Thanks people, you have all been of immense help to me.. Thank you

I wanted to poke you... that u have been DRAFT.......(ED)..... to join the Naija Police Force, hahahahahha
    Leave a good mark on the sand of time

lol

pls bbig, how do you apply for the total cos i am trying to log in through googlr chrome broswer but is not opening, pls tell the procedure to follow

+ Reply