+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Pls comfirm this - Ale Global Status of Application

Pls comfirm this - Ale Global Status of Application

I recieved a text message to check my mail from Ale global. When I checked my box, I saw this Mail.

Dear XXXXXX

Further to your application with ref no ALE/23-E/O/G/29. The management of Alegroup after a careful perusal off all CVs received is happy to announce that you are among the short listed applicants for the companies’ induction training program, scheduled to hold on 25th to 30th August 2011 at XXXXX Hotel, Warri, Delta State.

To register for the training please provide the following items:
    1. Two (2) scanned coloured passport photographs with white background.
    2. Scanned copy of original certificate
    3. A Copy of your swimming certificate

All scanned documents should be attached and sent to our human resource manager on or before 19th August, 2011.

At the end of the training applicants will be tested based on the modules of the training. Please note that only applicants who perform above average will be issued letters of appointment for immediate employment.

Accommodation and feeding will be provided by Ale Global throughout the training.

Please if you have any problem do not hesitate to contact our human resource manager:

Alex Morrison
    Head of Human Resource

Ale Global

[email protected]
    ALE Home

House is this Scam or real. I applied for this Job last month

Re: Pls comfirm this - Ale Global Status of Application

It sounds kinda "scamish"..especially d request 4 "swimming certificate"..Normally dats wher they get 2 make their request 4 money if u say u dnt have it. Can send d docs u hv jst 4a trial, but if they request for "1 NAIRA"...then run like heck!!.
    Another thin u can do, if ur in Warri, go to dt Hotel and ask d Manager if ther's any program lik dat scheduled ther.

You are right, Can any one in Warri help to go and check if there is any schedule program like that at Protea Hotel, warri, Delta state. Please I need a help. For I am in Port Harcourt.

The mail is oozing with scam gimmicks!

First u don't need to scan 2 passport photograps, u can use 1 as many times as possible

Second, "one copy of original certificate", no one in particular was specified e.g WAEC, university, birth, NYSC but "swimming certificate" was explicitly stated- what a requirement!

...letter of appointment for immediate employment- very verbose[scam tactics]

...in general the mail is poorly constructed and lacks professionalism. Don't fall for it.

i recieved the mail too and it came exactly one month frm applicatn date. Im in warri, and im going to confirm it.

I left delta state early dis year n prior to dat i neva hrd of any hotel lyk dat in warri (i stand 2be corrected) n lyk som1 said its a poor scam just read btw d lines..
    IN ORDER TO SUCEED,YOUR DESIRE FOR SUCCESS SHOULD BE GREATER THAN UR FEAR OF FAILURE

i think its scam cos no HR manager would give out his number so easily...

Pls feed me back on ur confirmation. Thanks

Pure scam. I wouldn't even want to work in a company that uses yahoomail. Haba.

protea hotel is in warri...but guy na ssscccaaammm bros

Quote Originally Posted by Malquisoft View Post
    i recieved the mail too and it came exactly one month frm applicatn date. Im in warri, and im going to confirm it.
    Malquisoft, Pls confirm your findings. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Malquisoft View Post
    pls where do u stay in warri cos am presently searching 4 a

My dear plss RUN. Its a big SCAMMM! I got dsame mail,but i was asked 2 pay 5,000 naira 4 local govt. I.d cert. Bcos im nt a deltan by origin. GOD will provide us a good job. Plss dnt fall 4 this.
    Quote Originally Posted by mybaby4life View Post
    I recieved a text message to check my mail from Ale global. When I checked my box, I saw this Mail.<br />
    <br />
    Dear XXXXXX<br />
    <br />
    <font color="black">Further to your application with ref no ALE/23-E/O/G/29. The management of Alegroup after a careful perusal off all CVs received is happy to announce that you are among the short listed applicants for the companies’ induction training program, scheduled to hold on 25th to 30th August 2011 at XXXXX Hotel, Warri, Delta State.</font><br />
    <br />
    <font color="black">To register for the training please provide the following items:</font><br />
    <font color="black">1. Two (2) scanned coloured passport photographs with white background.</font><br />
    <font color="black">2. Scanned copy of original certificate</font><br />
    <font color="black">3. A Copy of your swimming certificate </font><br />
    <br />
    <font color="black">All scanned documents should be attached and sent to our human resource manager on or before 19th August, 2011.</font><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <font color="black">At the end of the training applicants will be tested based on the modules of the training. Please note that only applicants who perform above average will be issued letters of appointment for immediate employment. </font><br />
    <br />
    <font color="black">Accommodation and feeding will be provided by Ale Global throughout the training.</font><br />
    <br />
    <font color="black">Please if you have any problem do not hesitate to contact our human resource manager:</font><br />
    <br />
    <font color="black">Alex Morrison<br />
    Head of Human Resource </font><br />
    <font color="black">08033852108<br />
    Ale Global</font><br />
    <font color="black">[email protected]</font><br />
    <font color="black"><a href="http://www.ale-heavylift.com" target="_blank">ALE Home</a></font><br />
    <br />
    <font color="black">House is this Scam or real. I applied for this Job last month</font>
    <br />
    <br />

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast