+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Topic: Petroleum Industry Bill

Re: Petroleum Industry Bill

@adexzy007, see,people sending their address to you,was because they are concern about the state of the nation.after all you said you will not be able to disclose the secret here.so please stop making them feel like parasites.
    Now, for me, there is nothing new in all what you have just said.anyway thanks for informing the house.I met the outgone madam minister in lagos last year.when her profile was read,and I discovered she read architecture, I was disappointed that Nigeria has not changed but along the line,I discovered she has spent most part of her life in the oil and gas sector,she also rose to the post of the MD of shell.The PIB covers local content act,which provides that only those skills which are not available locally should be done by expatriates,a measure aimed at reducing expatriates quotas in the industry.this bill is championed by her, which will give Nigerians upper hand.that is why the oil majors are moving against her seriously.and they have deployed all tactics including lobbying and outright mud slinging to blight her chances of making the ministerial list. But Jona has indirectly told us she will return.when he said any minister who performs more than 70% should be able to return.
    Therefore am not surprise about the razmattaz the PIB is generation.and I feel sorry for Nigeria,for her set of legislators. Only a few,just a few can hold their own.for they are idealogically BEREFT, morally BANKRUPT, socially IRRESPONSIBLE, politically BARBARIC, intellectually FRAUDULENT and spiritually ANEMIC.
    phelix24, Ukoadede and Triple-C like this.

It's so pathetic, and I feel like crying having read through all the posts. What sort of country are we leaving in that a few individuals would always dictate to us what they want?

the PIB is history,it has been dumped by both houses, if you dont stand up against those evil ppl in Abuja,then the fututre for many is blurred.
    !

@rugged geologist...big ups man

@Adexzy007: U shldnt hv given folks dat leverage 2 mail u...no be everybody wey dey site get good intentions.
    Triple-C likes this.

House,is so interesting that we the youth are becoming more aware of the happenings in our nation not just going around with sagging fashion and hanging looking for .... Yes Rugged reminds me of Local Content as in NCDMB, Nigerian content development and Monitoring Board that collected cv thru NNPC tower around Oct 2010 but nothing was done till now,may be the cancerworm of PIB is the hindrance.
    Anyway,brethren,this bill will be signed bcos it has really raised dust and much pple beaming their search light 2wods it even now that FOI bill has been signed but my fear is that it might undergo huge selfish panel biting.
    But what is the way out of this complains,are we this weak? mmmh! Have these 9ja carnivores(Selfish Elites)who claimed to have studied everything from developed countries but never studied selfless life style be responsible? Who can tell me the heart of God to concerning this punishment none of us deserve?

Make una no vex...I be fear fear man.......Make una no vex oo..Apology...I no get anything to say indoor

If this PIB is not passed, then take it or leave it, there is no way forward for employment. Example the govt. promised to build three refineries in Kogi, Bayelsa and Lagos, where are they? they have not even started costruction, or is it with the words of mouth or probably God will bring it down for us? They later changed to Gas revolution project by build petrochemical and fertilizer plants, promising 500,000 jobs thru that means (election promises), which we never heard again after bros Jo won. Power supply promises, instead of going up rather it is reducing each passing day. Then what our dear Vice President will come out in the Nigerian Stock exchange to do is to ring bell that Nigeria is open for investment. How? the people coming into Nigeria to invest, do you think they are coming to dash a retrogressive economy their money or what? The next thing our so called GMD, NNPC will do is to start celebrating one year in office for doing what? The most annoying thing is that they forgot about the issue of 500, 000 jobs and later brought up the issue of 6million jobs, for God sake who are they decieving? God help us

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123