+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Topic: Petroleum Industry Bill

Re: Petroleum Industry Bill

@adexzy thanks very much. These people are just too wicked, wanting to get all they could get from our country and then run away. Well if anybody still need more information while this Bill should be passed, should google Petroleum Industry Bill in Nigeria and see a Bill that will generate over 200,000 jobs in our country in the next 3 to 4 years and not 20jobs these wicked IOC's offer to us, that make them feel they are doing something important in our lives. We should open our eyes, I am tired of applying for job and writing test, I don't know about others. Lets see what is going to happen when the 7th National Assembly resumes, I think we should sit up before these companies milk us dry. The problem is that our outgone leaders did not help matters also. Upon all God has blessed our country and there is nothing anybody can do about it. Thank God I am a Nigerian

Quote Originally Posted by certainty View Post
    What are u guys talking about are u people in nigeria . The bill has been passed long ago. Do ur research.
    @certainty....mhh? i'm sure you are not certain of this,so get ur facts right.

@Cipha..Whether you discuss politics or not wouldnt stop u from getting a job it will rather help you.. It is high time we show interest before the NASS drives into the river. Or are u happy with the way things are moving in this coutry? Are u happy that u or a friend probably dont ve a job and bankOLE squandered #10bn, buying(going home ) "our" car and office eqpt that worth millions with just 850,000 and what more? getting a severance package of 69.xx milion naira? And most likely,his case may go d way of oda high profile cases in naija?...Haba. We have to know this and if we deem it necessary,act on it!!

@Iyke Jigga, AmakaNwa: Folks I highly respect ur opinions & hav always stated it here. Dont get me wrong, I didnt say we shldnt hav such discussions, besides dis site has a section 4 "open discussions" too, we can have dat there. I partcipate in such actively on facebook & other forums too (& I even frequent the Oyibos Online which Adexzy made reference too). I am a keen follower in the happenings of d Oil Industry with special focus on the PIB, cos I believe dat change in dis country can start with we the youths.
    I jst said we shld not make dis forum loose dat lustre which it has been known for, cos there are tons of similar sites like dis now garnering 4 attention. But But dats jst my opinion though, I stand corrected.
    So make una no crucify me abeg O. God go help us. Cheers.

CERTAINTY,don't be naive who told u the PIB has been passed,who passed it into law?I can only guess its u. IYKE JIGGA,i don't blame most people clamouring for the PIB not 2 be passed in a hurry,have u gone 2 the Niger delta region?Do u know what gas flaring is doing to the environment?.In as much as the passage of the PIB ll benefit us all.certain areas of the bill needs to be reviewed in the best interest of those staying in the Niger delta region,the issue of gas flaring needs to be addressed.This companies just want to explore for oil,they don't want to stop gas flaring.Look what is happening in the developed counties u can't flare gas beyond a certain percentage,& of course u pay for as much volume of gas u flare.

Saintduck, I have stayed in Warri for over 18years and I understand everything. But the question is that, how many investment have U seen in this country for the past 12years, apart from the telecommunication industry? Gas flaring is not the major issue, they know what they are doing and are using this gas flaring issue to cover it up. The issue of gas flaring can be curbed. our refineries are running down, we dont even know the quantity of crude oil we produce each day, yet we are still proud of ourselves. Gosh, take a look at other countries that produce oil, how many of them after producing crude oil, later buy the refined products at an expensive rate, if not for the selfishness and greed of our leaders. These people are using gas flaring to decieve us. China does not produce oil, yet they have over 10 refineries, while we here are proud of 4 worn out and antiquated refinerines. I think it is better we sit up. Tell me why where they clamouring for the Bill to be passed when their time was running out, if not that it will no longer enrich them? Find out that the peolple that do not want it to still be passed are the people retaining their seat. Think brother

I took time to go thru the post and suggestion of u guys,Cipha is right but Jiga is more right. Cipha,For how long have u been using this site for job and how many have u been able to get if not that the employers raise ur hope by callin u 4 aptitude test and drag u from here to there then tell u 'Sorry,we cant continue with u' Have u cared to find out the cause?is POLITICS which i even going on in the Religious bodies.
    Yes d PIB is yet to be passed bcos it has gathered more issues which can not be clearly explained,too many selfish interests of the big fishes in this God blessed nation.I am optimistic that GEJ knows what to do and decided not to talk much on it till after he enters office and bring in those to work with.
    Just be prayerful with me eventhough am running out of points to pray infact tired of wat to pray and short of the right words to present it to Baba.
    Is well

Quote Originally Posted by adexzy007 View Post
    If anyone wants to know what is really happening about the PIB...Try and send me an email so that I can tell you why the IOC are now pushing the bill to be passed...In true honesty, I would tell you why...It's classified.....Trust...
    Adexy007, am also interested, send to this mail [email protected]

adexzy007 , send to [email protected] thks

IYKE JIGGA,i think u re right to some extent,some selfish individuals might just be using gas flaring as a disguise to hinder the passage of the PIB. GREATGII,yeah my bro u re not far frm the truth.It is well.IJN.

Hi adexy007
    I am interested. Please send to [email protected]. Cheers

Nawa ooo..Just like the shl thing..People don dey sey send to my box..I only asked u to beep me via my private message to give you a simple sentence of not more than 10 words of what many of you do not know here because of security issue..Now una don dey email address here...I cannot even trust anyone here again ever since shell bursted a guy here...Who knows if na Efcc dey here or someone at the presidency level..Biko..I no get anything to disclose again....Make una no vex oooooo..

Let me just detail few things for you guys here...And this is why when I start talking about this North-south thing..Many just find it very difficult to believe...

Note the following...
    That the senate president or speaker of the house cannot pass a bill alone or veto it..
    That the north constitute many of the seats in our legislative arms and they are working for their godfathers..
    That most oil blocks aquired by likes of Danjuma would be lost since nothing is happening on them..There are many of such oil blocks to power brokers from the north and PIB passage would ruined many business for them.
    That those pushing for the PIB bill now for the IOC companies are real big Nigerian shots at the Director levels...There are many of them..They have perfected a very good way to make sure Nigeria takes over 70% fully.
    Many of these guys have floated many indigenous company to take over from the company they worked for.Infact bids would be won by their various companies.
    I guess many of you didnt know Allison madekwe- Petroleum minister worked with Shell before she was called for her present position...
    Nigerias have taken over the human resources of all the multinationals..All they need now is to take over the main asset which is the oil field and some cabals in the house knows they do not have what it takes to establish theirs because they do not have men in that feild...Na war oo..And I am not seeing the bill being passed...For your info..The man who won the speaker of the house seat is fully a against the bill...The north are pulling us back...That is the gospel truth...
    Triple-C likes this.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast