+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: An Open Letter To My Fellow Job Seekers!

Re: An Open Letter To My Fellow Job Seekers!

Thanks bro, am interested, pls mail d software to my box [email protected]

@JIDE THANKS 4 THE WAKE UP CALL, [email protected] is my email, pls do funish me wit all u knw i'll weed. Thanks
    we av serve our nation as youth corpers, now its time 4 our nation 2 serve us wit good jobs.

thanks man for d shine ur eye post.am interested.my e mail is [email protected]

Thank you every one for the thanks. It is the lords doing. Please, for those asking me to send them the software, I can not do this because you can only use word press software online through the control panel of your webhost. The best that you can do now is to learn how to do this through the control panel.

I remember spending money to learn this skill and most people around me were saying this is what I am doing when my mate are doing yahoo yahoo. I ignored them and guess what, I was in the house one day and my friend called me to inform me that his uncle needed a website for his construction firm. The funniest thing is that he was willing to pay CASH immediately. How much? N70,000 . Imagine the number of schools,churches,companies,music al studio( This is my lastest target)

A little secret for your eyes only NHJ is that the money I will spend to set up the site WILL NEVER exceed N15,000. That means the rest would go into my pocket. But this does not mean that all site set up would be as high as this. some could be 40K, it all depends on the status of the client.

There is money to made here. After you have set up the site, they will call on you to add certain things according to their preference and you should charge them for this aside the initial payment. This is called maintenance fee

After I receive the money from the client, I simply pay for the domain name and hosting for one year( There are people who do this for me) which is just N4000. the next thing is to install the wordpress through the control panel.

In order to make site look very professional, I will just go online and purchase an already made template which should cost me just N8000. GBAM GBAM.... I am done. Frankly this is a secret that I have just shared with you that makes people think that I am a genius and my clients think I did the whole work. The whole step-by-step method is explain in my ebook. If you have it, you will understand it better and easily. It comes with pictures so you do not have to imagine how things are done here.

Take a look at some of the site designed using WORDPRESS:
    www.lockdown9ja.com www.sofischools.com www.ibcrealestate.com Would you have thought that this site were designed without programming and in less than 2 hours? Yes, it was designed so.

I have a website design ebook ( WORDPRESS SITE) that I bought for N10,000 and one contract has returned the money back to me.

In order to help people here,Knowing that we are still job seekers, I willing to give it at N2000. Please this should not be seen as a way exploiting people here.If I have to be sincere with you, what you will gain is for live. I paid N10,000 MY PEOPLE.I have other ebooks that I am willing to give out as a support to others. I am also willing to share my marketing secret in order to help you get clients as fast as possible. I am doing this because website design is a Multimillion Naira bussiness and I can not do all the work in Nigeria.

Anybody willing to get the ebook should please call me on 07033624442 or 08074055696

We Can All Succeed!

For those who may doubt if I will run away after collecting money, you can ask for a sample chapter and I will send it to your email. I am here to help.

We Can all Succeed!

pls jideofor that is good idea. i am interested.. My e mail... [email protected] .tnx

CAN I GET THE PTDF PIN THROUGH MY GTB ATM CARD?

Tanx jideofor 4 ur encouraging words,des re d kind words dt cn realy lift up ones' hope.Pls how cn one get dis software u talk abt?

i'm also interested, here is my mail address [email protected], thanks

Quit helpful

How do i get this software?

Nice concept...............

Xanks 4 d info. How do i get d software. My email [email protected]

I repeat again here that it can not be sent because the software is inside the control panel of your web host (that is if you regisiter a domain). You can order for my ebook and I will send it to you.

So What can I do for you? ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO START THIS BUSINESS? Call Now: 07033624442 or 08074055696

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast