+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Bride abandons wedding for nnpc job test

Angry Bride abandons wedding for nnpc job test

I saw this and decided to share it with the house.i still find it hard to believe,but it looks real.

What is ur view?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bride.jpg  

Re: Bride abandons wedding for nnpc job test

This happens in one of the centres around the country,probably ibadan.As for me,the bride did not show respect for both families and her job test is more important than her marriage.

Too hasty 2 judge I belef her wedding would av been concluded before coming for the test she may not wait for all d funfair...... It is her decision and I think sammy is not fair for his comment

Hi Sammie,
    I also saw this a while ago, it happened in the Port Harcourt centre, and just has Marakone said, I believed she must have concluded the wedding, at least the church service b4 coming down to the centre to write the test, but my concern is that she should at least changed to something casual and not parade herself in a bloody (excuse my language) wedding dress to write a test. Just my opinion

See more pictures below;

.Attachment 1797Attachment 1798
    Slicker than ur average

If u no how dificult it is 2 secure a job,u will not blame her in any way,dis lady must hav applied 4 more than 68 jobs and no reply/invitation has eva gotten to her,so,she remenbad d general adage of''OPORTUNUTY COMS BUT ONES''the moment she was invited 4 this job test.U no weda dey boro money 4 d weddin and if d guy dey mange like me too?,they 2 pay all the bills n depts.FREE HER ABEG,ONE LOVE me brothers.

If u no how dificult it is 2 secure a job,u will not blame her in any way,dis lady must hav applied 4 more than 68 jobs and no reply/invitation has eva gotten to her,so,she remenbad d general adage of''OPORTUNUTY COMS BUT ONES''the moment she was invited 4 this job test.U no weda dey boro money 4 d weddin and if d guy dey mange like me too?,they nid 2 pay all the bills n depts.FREE HER ABEG,ONE LOVE me brothers.

Unless she is 100% guaranteed in getting the job, there is no way I'll let my bride do that!

it happened in FGC PortHarcourt Center. i think it her decision to make.

I saw it happen at FGC Port Harcourt, I think her wedding had ended before she came though on her wedding gown, make una no blame her oo. that day pple were making comments, some to her favour and others against her. but the point was that she had her wedding and still wrote the test. I hailed her too. wat i tot wen she dashed in on her wedding gown was this: she did it intentionally, she tot she was late, and tot of gaining favor from the test organizers to allow her write by coming on her gown, tinkin the test had started as originally scheduled

yea, that's the probable reason. NNPC recruited last in 2006 so this is a rare opportunity, she can't let it slip by

I wont blame her. Its her decision. She must have had a reason to come in her wedding gown. I pray God favours her in the test.

@sammie, do u think she wud hv pulled this stunt without her husband permiting her to go so pls watch what u say. that was an unfair statement. besides the wedding must hv been over by then, like most weddings these days. the only thing is that she shud hv taken a change of clothes to the wedding since she knew she wanted to write the exam.

Abeg make we abandon dis weddin mata,any body wit HSE/RIG JOBS Information?assist please.08037548533.one lov.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast