+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: An Open Letter To My Fellow Job Seekers!

An Open Letter To My Fellow Job Seekers!

Dear Fellow Job Seeker,

Have you tried to get a job but the expected job is not forth coming? I pray you get your dream job in 2011 by God's Grace. Amen.

But what will you you be doing before you land your dream job? Will you just sit there and do nothing? No. We all need money for our day-to-day activities. That is why we need to do something as man and as a noble being of this great country in order to prevent any unexpected insults from people who feel that you a good-for-nothing fellow. I bet you are not.

It may not have occurred to you, but imagine a situation where by people begin to feel that you are just too dependent on them just because you do not have a job yet. Some may even become so unbearable, but you have no choice than to swallow whatever comes from them.

You may go out there looking for help and no one will be willing to help. They feel that they are god on planet earth. They do not give a hute even if you are dieing.

You should carry your cross and believe in God

So what do you when you find yourself in this kind of situation?
    Go out and take up little jobs that comes your way or better still, acquire a skill that you know people are desperately in need of. I mean something that you feel you can use to serve humanity and I tell you, you always smile to the bank.

Firstly, Identify a problem that is affecting a large number of people and is begging for a solution.

secondly, Go out and look for that solution and then SELL it to the people who want it.

This is a UNIVERSAL rule for making money and being self employed.

Let me give you an example: Look at your environment for instance, there are businesses all around you-schools, churches, companies, hotels... name them.

How can you benefit from this ? This is how I benefit from this kind of businesses. If I go to them and ask for a job, there may be non. Since the advent of the internet, people have been wanting to go online. So I simply positioned myself as a website designer.

I acquired the skill in one day by using a simple software that has made website designing SO EASY that even a JSS1 student can set a professionally looking website in one hour and this can be learned all in one day. A software like WORDPRESS is the best thing that has happen to non-programmers. That mean without programming knowledge, you can design a website as fast as lightening. Do not say that oh no this is not for me because I do not know anything about websites. Listen,i could not attend the NIIT program because I had no cash! So do not think that I got the knowledge from there. It is simply with the help of this software. SO IF I CAN DO IT, YOU CAN DO IT!

The next thing that I do is go out and look for people that needs my service as a website designer. Where are this people? They are the church, the school, the real estate , the construction company, music studios, ETC .

1.What I do mostly is watch TV adverts and collect their contact details and then book an appointment with them

2. I look for website that are poorly designed and then call up the owner for appointment in order to help set up a more beautiful site.

Acquring a skill is one thing that can save a lot of Nigerians from un-employment.

We can all succeed!

Re: An Open Letter To My Fellow Job Seekers!

For samples of website designed with WORDPRESS and question on how you can design this kind of site in ONE hour, please feel free to ask.

We can all succeed!

oyi

@jideofor,
    ur post is truly helpful... It will really serve as a wake-up call to most of us.
    Pls, kindly do well to furnish us with info on how to get and where to learn the use of this software.
    Thank you once more.

Hello

@jideofor. Tanx so much for that wonderful and encouraging post. Please can u throw more light on how to get and also on how to use d software. I think,i am very much interested and i knw other NHJ will also be. U may send me a mail at [email protected]. Tanx

Pls poster, jst flash dis No: 08038701851 and i wil call u back. Thanks 4 ur anticipating corporation. One family

pls jideofor i am interested.. My e mail... [email protected], tnx
    L

Its quite an encouraging advice and a boost to all job seekers. God bless u gr8ly. Pls how do we get this software and the guild manual. Kindly email me [email protected]
    hope to hear 4rm u. One love
    E

An Open Letter To My Fellow Job Seekers!

i am also interested. here is my mail [email protected]

@jideoffor,thanks i am also interested. [email protected]
    ....For With God Nothing Shall be Impossible

@ jideofor,

thanks for the enlightenment.....please i wont mind if u cld snd the software to my email( [email protected])..thanks

Good! tanx Jideofor, pls keep it up.

My bro,its a gud job u doin.Am interestd ma mail is [email protected]

I am interested too Jideofor pl my email is [email protected]

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast