+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Oando has called 4 GT interview,

Oando has called 4 GT interview,

Oando has just called (by email) for the interviews for 3rd March,
    Pls anyone with Oando interview tips, should pls help out.
    Thanks and God Bless naijahotjobbers.
    One love

Re: Oando has called 4 GT interview,

@Oloksman07:interviews are generally the same pattern.Just search 4 interview tips 4rm google.U only ask 4 a format if it were 2 b an aptitude test cos companies prefer one reasoning test 2 d oda.Stuffs like tell us abt urself,wot do u know abt oando,why do u want 2 work with oando,what distinctive qualities do U hv or why shud oando hire U,wot do U look for in a job,wot do U find attractive about d position U r apply 4 n wot seems less attractive abt it,give a definition of d position for which U r being interviewed,how long will it take U 2 make a meaningful contributn 2 us,if U r employd hw long wud U stay wit us,wot do U look 4 wen U hire people,wots ur management style,are U a gud manager,wot do U tink is d most difficult thing about being a manager,wot important trends do U see in our firm/industry?Stuffs like this,get more 4rm google search.Again,get used to brain teasers and number patterns cos they may have 2 test ur IQ b4 d intervw proper.All the best 2 all going 4 ds interview.God's grace.

I am mr Odizuru Anaelechi ,a graduate of Government and public Administration who is dependable at all time with a strong belief in change and productivity.Oando is an internationally recognised oil firm operating in Nigeria with distinction.i would like to be given opportunity to affect the Human Resources Department with my professional Knowledge.I look up to job satisfaction. Human resource management makes work attractive because it allow the application of human Relations theory to achieve stability and growth in an organisation.The drive in me will me will make the tine frame for my contribution to take place very short giving my services as far as we keep the company going.Hiring people goes with high Productivity expectation.I believe in Situational/contingency theoritical style of administration or management.As manager,managing people is not easy but not impossible.

@tinabel2010:Thats a good response.I contributed in a question form,U made it easier wit an answer format.Nice one.Keep it up.

Are you noy sure our friend is responding to an interview here. Please I recommend him for the job. HR please take his name down...he should resume with immediuate effect on monday. He is the man for the job.

ha haaaaaa....dis is a response 2 an invisible interview really...lol

congrats in advance

Dear sir,
    I hereby apply for the graduaue trainee programme in you management,Attached is my curriculum vitae for your perusal.
    Thanks

Yours faithfully,
    Ahunam Chukwuemeka

[attachment deleted by admin]

Quote Originally Posted by oloksman07
    Oando has just called (by email) for the interviews for 3rd March,
    Pls anyone with Oando interview tips, should pls help out.
    Thanks and God Bless naijahotjobbers.
    One love
    [attachment deleted by admin]

In addition to the advice above know all about the recent happenings in Oando, learn about interview etiquette/ mannerisms, practise talking to a panel. Be natural, the interviewers know when you are nervous they understand (but don't relax and forget you are competing with other experienced and confident candidates). Some considerate interviewers may help you relax a bit on arrival...just take this with a pinch of salt. You are not expected to have answers to 'every' question asked but you should be intelligent to profer possible solution and where you do not have answers be sincere rather than give an out of point answer. Barrage of questions levelled on you may just be a test of your abiliuty to work under pressure. Check online for dressing tips for interviews. Avoid answering questions until you are clear on what is being asked (no matter how simple a question appears to be do not begin your answer until the interviewer has finished asking before you start) IN ALL BE VERY NATURAL THE INTERVIEWERS ARE ALL HUMANS AND NOT SOME MACHINE DESIGNED TO INTERVIEW YOU.

DO NOT FORGET TO LEAVE IT ALL IN THE HANDS OF GOD, ITS NOT THE BEST THAT IS ALWAYS BEING PICKED BUT THE FAVOURED.

BEST WISHES TO ALL PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES

+ Reply