+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: FRIESLAND CALLED 4 INTERVIEW

FRIESLAND CALLED 4 INTERVIEW

somebody told me that friesland called about 16 people for interview sometime last week. i don't know any other person heard that. at least they have d courtesy of sending text or mail to unsuccessful ones if that is true.

ABADOM

Just endure it if they didn't call you.Things are really going on in anything recruitment nowadays.It is even getting worse.No transport allowance is given to candidates talkless of accomadation allowance and after this no message to say thank you that one has intrest in their organization and that the person is not sucessful this time arround and atleast wish one good and encourage the person in his/her job search.I still believe it is only GOD will save this world's situation.May we all try our best and leave the rest 4 GOD.Who is sure that they even mark those papers after the so called 'aptitude tests'?I pray that as we are passing through all these may we never be like them.It is always easier said than done.The devil is strongly at work now.May GOD safe us from the devil's strong arms and influence.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Re: FRIESLAND CALLED 4 INTERVIEW

So workforce is trying 2tell us dat they av finished marking those scripts na wa ooo anyway sha i don't trust them 4rm the unset

If this is true, that means they have finished marking all those scripts. I find it Incredible. My hopes are still high. I am of the opinion that FRIESLAND HAS NOT CALLED ANY ONE YET.

Baba God, Please Fight for us.

Re:maxweber

Maxweber thanks for ur encouragement

There's still hope for our country Nigeria.
    Never Give Up In Pursuing Your Dreams...

Hello, Abadom, I called Mr. Jide Adeleke, of Workforce, the recruitment agency that handled the Dec. 5th Friesland Test to fine out if any one has been invited for interview. He told me that NO ONE HAS BEEN INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW, but for now he cannot tell exactly when invitations will be sent out.
    So Brother, Be of Good Cheers, All Hope is not Lost.

Merry Xmas.

you guys are very funny! Do you know how many people wrote the test, you expected them to tell you you were not successful abi. Abeg we dey Nija. God will do your own
    luwa

maxweber

@luwa, so you want to tell us that it is not possible to send emails to all those they invited.Ok they can only invite but cannot send feedbacks?You self funny pass! I don't think you know what it means waiting for something.A constructive feedback can just help u take off ur mind with no harm.I have received such from CHAMS PLC although I didn't take their test,becos they took note of unsuccessful ones wishing them good and thanking them for their intrest in their company.You dey their dey talk sey we dey naija, u no want make naija change?
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

@nwoke_emmanuel, thanks 4 that info, u are really a great relief.

+ Reply