+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: FRIESLAND CAMPINA(WAMCO) WRITTEN AND ORAL INTERVIEW QUESTIONS.

FRIESLAND CAMPINA(WAMCO) WRITTEN AND ORAL INTERVIEW QUESTIONS.

i will like to share my experience in FRIESLAND CAMPINA(WAMCO) written and oral interview to you guys.

First the mode of application was that you send text to their company number(this was provided by someone who connected me) in the format:
    #surname#name#sex#age#courseofstudy#qualification# grade#institution#yrsofexperience#

After this you'll wait for a while, during our time it took them about four weeks before they reply thru our phone numbers, then you'll be called for the

written interview.

THE WRITTEN INTERVIEW:
    after receiving the invitation for the written interview,which was scheduled two weeks from the date we received the invitation, the written test was very

simple that i will be very disappointed if i had not been called for the oral interview. this was how it goes:
    the test is in three sections, the first session includes mathematics which is, to me it's a secondary sch math though i used some sophisticated ebooks to

prepare, more of arithmetics,management maths, one logic question. this session has 10questions in all.i can't really recall the actual question asked, but i

will soon post similar question soon.
    Second session is english language, also 10questions in all, the first four questions were answered from a comprehension passage which from my summary it's

simply the general misconception of how fishes breath in water whether thru their gills or mouth. all you need to understand from the passage to answer

questions asked is the author's view, the facts derived from the passage (not your previous knowledge), a little details frm the lines. The next three

questions test for sentence completion and the last three test for word and opposite.
    the last session is general 10q in all, according to them, but from the question asked it's basically physics,chemistry,logical structures e.t.c.

N.B: you have 15minutes to answer all questions. The pass mark was supposed to be 50%, But a lot of us passed the test so it was increased to about 75%, that

was the info some insiders gave. IF you will like to get the Ebook materials and information on the hard copies i used, you can leave a comment at my blog info-freeworld(dot)blogspotcom, where you will find the oral interview experience and the questions asked.
    thank you and good luck.
    God Bless NIGERIA
    Freeworld

Re: FRIESLAND CAMPINA(WAMCO) WRITTEN AND ORAL INTERVIEW QUESTIONS.

it's:
    info-freeworld dot blog spot dot com

Re: FRIESLAND CAMPINA(WAMCO) WRITTEN AND ORAL INTERVIEW QUESTIONS.

pls tell us the phone no or send it to this
    email [email protected]

+ Reply