+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: BULLMATE IS A SCAM!!! BELIEVE IT OR U LEAVE IT ! !

BULLMATE IS A SCAM!!! BELIEVE IT OR U LEAVE IT ! !

It baffles me how scamers can use a national daily to operate this days! Even to use the whole page or even half of Guidian and Punch for their devlish act.Well, when i saw their publication,I rush down to the said address which was published in the pages of the national daily. I happen to live at Ikenne street off Oduduwa,that is very close to the said address which the claim to have their Office address.When i got there, it was a residental house,no sign of an Office in that premesis. I did some investigation around the neibourhood,but nothing like that.That is how i escape being a victim of this scam! Well if you are a victim,you have to hold the establishement that publish this advert responsible and other bodies that responsible to secrutunize them before publication. Be wise incase of next time !

Re: BULLMATE IS A SCAM!!! BELIEVE IT OR U LEAVE IT ! !

my dear
    God will punish you.You where aware of these hillarious scam and you never intend to alert the house,now uyou have the guts to tell us is a scam.
    you are a disgrace to human race and the unemployed graduates that waste their hard earned money.
    YOU ARE A BIG FOOL

Ma broda, na wa 4 u o! Shoo!!! U know dis na im u no yarn? Head don comot for body, my 3,500 kpale don waka. Kai!! such is life,part of the learning trajectory.

4 future sake, inform the house to avert dis scenario, dat is why we are in d computer age.

INFORMATION IS POWER. My brother, u can do better at the next opportunity. Let Love flow, always alert the house 4 any emergency.

Infact, house!!.. what do we do, we need to do something fast, 4 pple to learn. If not another 19 body might spring up again.

Tony A.

Fred 1526, dont be so rude! Life is all about risk ! I would have been a victim too if not careful. may be i made a mistake not to inform the house early enough.May be i wasn,t sure during that same period.Never wanted to discourage any body any way.Take it easy and be careful never to make this kind of mistake again.For me not buying the form is also a risk too! what if it turns out to be real, may be you will be smiling while i will be angry with my self.LIFE IS ALL ABOUT RISK !!

+ Reply