+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Oando graduate trainee programme

Re: Oando graduate trainee programme

if they are to be fair then the deadline should not be applied to your case as the fault is from them as they r not able to rectify it immediately...praying it will be favorable for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ablaze4god View Post
    send a mail fully explaining what happened to helpdeskuk@shlgroup . Com . I sent a mail explaining the problem and it was rectified in 5 hrs. In ur mail pls include your username and the name of the company for which you are taking the assessment (in this case oando plc) and then check your mails regularly. This also applies to everyone that has the same problem, hope this helps!
    @ablaze, tanks alot, i have done that but no response till now, i hope a miracle happens before the end of today, will just keep my fingers crossed. This the first time am taking an aptitude test so i really panicked, will be more prepared if i get another opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by clemayara View Post
    shl just replied me now. But the message is kinda unfavourable. It states that, they have gotten my mail,but they are sorry they wont be able to get back to me immediately but within 24hrs through my mail. However, d deadline is 2day..what do you think, guys? What if it exceeds the deadline?
    did u try calling the number they gave? 08700708000, i have bn trying but the number doesnt exit, dont knw wat else to do, just hoping we get more time.

Quote Originally Posted by aishanana View Post
    @ablaze, tanks alot, i have done that but no response till now, i hope a miracle happens before the end of today, will just keep my fingers crossed. This the first time am taking an aptitude test so i really panicked, will be more prepared if i get another opportunity.
    Hope when u sent it u didn't put a space between the "helpdeskUK@shlgroup", the "." and the "com"......they are supposed to be together. I had to post it the way i did because the forum wouldn't let me post it the normal way. have they replied you yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Clemayara View Post
    Shl just replied me now. But the message is kinda unfavourable. It states that, they have gotten my mail,but they are sorry they wont be able to get back to me immediately but within 24hrs through my mail. However, d deadline is 2day..what do you think, guys? What if it exceeds the deadline?
    When u sent them ur mail....did u put "URGENT" in the subject line and explain in the body of the email the issue with the deadline? pls do that if u haven't. mine was rectified and i have completed the two test today...

Quote Originally Posted by ablaze4god View Post
    hope when u sent it u didn't put a space between the "helpdeskuk@shlgroup", the "." and the "com"......they are supposed to be together. I had to post it the way i did because the forum wouldn't let me post it the normal way. Have they replied you yet?
    i ended up calling them directly, just got an email that it has been rectified, will take the test very soon. Thanks a mil.

Quote Originally Posted by aishanana View Post
    i ended up calling them directly, just got an email that it has been rectified, will take the test very soon. Thanks a mil.
    i have just finished tkn the test, the verbal was far better than d numerical, anyway, god will see us thru.........

Yeah, ended up calling the number and it went..spent like 9min on the phone. But the sweet part is that the shl lady told me it has been rectified and that i should log in anytime. I just took the test now. Thank God have jumped pass this hurdle.

haven't gotten d assessment link yet, guess d deadlyn is 2day. Baba God hav ur way

I think oando is playing game here. I got a mail yesterday asking me to submit my details after it was long due.

If it is 4rm them just do it. Maybe dey a calling in batches.

Who knows how long it takes between the online test and the next stage?plus are they gonna send mails to the successful and unsuccessful ones?

from what i saw last year from people's comments it took like a week...but it might change...and they only sent iv's to the successful ones.

+ Reply
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast