+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Oando graduate trainee programme

Re: Oando graduate trainee programme

@clay
    check the email containing ur assessment link there's an address in it where you can forward your complaints.Wish you luck!

Quote Originally Posted by kevoh View Post
    @clay
    check the email containing ur assessment link there's an address in it where you can forward your complaints.Wish you luck!
    thanks man. I already did that. However, I hope they r gonna reply me soon o. What do you think, kevoh?

How come some peeps have not gotten the test link yet even after forwarding cert details? wondering...Any ideas folks, i applied 4 my brother and am yet to get the link!
    I

Quote Originally Posted by Clemayara View Post
    I took my verbal today. But when i tried try taking the numerical, after i clicked on the start button, an error message was displayed telling me the system encountered some problems. It was then i noticed the timer at the top. To cut the long story short, i couldnt take my numerics and it was indicated on my assessment homepage. Please anyone know what i can do?
    I had the same problem too but in my VERBAL TEST, I have sent a mail to them to complain about the issue..... just hope they reply me soon b4 the deadline expires. Have you recieved any reply from them? pls does anyone in the house have the same problem?........

I guess some people faced some technical issues during the test, I had the same problem too but mine was during the practice test.
    To all who have sent their complaint let's pray you get replies soon enough.
    And for those who have not heard from them just pray it's in batches...can't say much !

I had the same problem, was about starting the verbal test when an error occured and was asked to reset, before i knew what was happening, i saw reset failed, i sent a mail to them but no reply till now, just hope they do something about it before the end of tommorow.

Just finished the test..thank God for HIS infinite mercies...it was basically SHL type questions...was able to finish both numerical and verbal...the numerical was not hard at all...just needed careful reading and understanding of the questions...those who had problems should try using internet explorer and not mozilla firefox as it is incompatible with shl sites...IT IS WELL.

when did u encounter d prblm..did u succeed in taking d numerical?

Quote Originally Posted by clemayara View Post
    when did u encounter d prblm..did u succeed in taking d numerical?
    yes, the numerical was successfull coz i took it this morning, the error for the verbal occured 2 days back so i didnt continue then. Still waiting for the response.

Quote Originally Posted by aishanana View Post
    yes, the numerical was successfull coz i took it this morning, the error for the verbal occured 2 days back so i didnt continue then. Still waiting for the response.
    send a mail fully explaining what happened to helpdeskUK@shlgroup . com . I sent a mail explaining the problem and it was rectified in 5 hrs. In ur mail pls include your username and the name of the company for which you are taking the assessment (in this case OANDO Plc) and then check your mails regularly. This also applies to everyone that has the same problem, Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Clemayara View Post
    I took my verbal today. But when i tried try taking the numerical, after i clicked on the start button, an error message was displayed telling me the system encountered some problems. It was then i noticed the timer at the top. To cut the long story short, i couldnt take my numerics and it was indicated on my assessment homepage. Please anyone know what i can do?
    send a mail fully explaining what happened to helpdeskUK@shlgroup . com . In ur mail pls include your username and the name of the company for which you are taking the assessment (in this case OANDO Plc) and then check your mails regularly, they will reply in less than 2 hrs (if you send it during work hours). Hope this helps!

Thanks ablaze. Have done that. But what i seem not to understand is..even if it exceeds the deadline, are they gonna consider?

Shl just replied me now. But the message is kinda unfavourable. It states that, they have gotten my mail,but they are sorry they wont be able to get back to me immediately but within 24hrs through my mail. However, d deadline is 2day..what do you think, guys? What if it exceeds the deadline?

+ Reply
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast