+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Oando graduate trainee programme

Re: Oando graduate trainee programme

nice.... Knew they were doing it in batches....for all writing the test...go to "shl . Com " and practise with the online practice test. Expect numerical reasoning (data interpretation stuff lyk piechart...bar charts..tables e.t.c) and verbal reasoning (short passages with options like true. False and can't say - u must understand the passages). Practising on the website is also a great way to test if ur intended internet connection would suffice (be okay) for taking the actual test cos the practice test are structured exactly like how the actual test wuld be. Goodluck peeps. Depend on God cos true success comes from Him and prepare/practise well.........

Quote Originally Posted by merce View Post
    @sacs, I don't know how efficient the visafone modem is but my advice to you is that you use a very reliable one...
    @merce,thanks

Hello People,

To specifically practice solving bar chart problems, I found this website very helpful Bar Charts Bar Chart 4 - Data Interpretation Questions and Answers.

Ensure you take the pains to go over all the problems and solutions. As you know, there is no gain without pain.

Quote Originally Posted by sacs View Post
    Dear all,

Please i jst got my assesment test link fron oando. Pls can i use my visaforne modem to take this test.

Your responses will b appreciated.

Thanks
    The test is independent of your internet speed but make sure u have a stable[ I said stable not high speed] connection i.e. It doesn't disconnect anyhow. U can use the visafone modem if it's connection is stable... But i can't bet on it

I did mine with glo modem that i borrowd from a friend-the connection was sweet and the test went on flawlessly.

Pls house, for those that have taken the test, how many questions shld we be expecting in all?

House abeg I need your advice oo...cuz d deadline is fast approaching and I have mailed both oando and shl twice with no reply...abeg!

d visafone modem is okay provided d connection in your area allows you to browse other sites without hitches

Quote Originally Posted by ninialways View Post
    House abeg I need your advice oo...cuz d deadline is fast approaching and I have mailed both oando and shl twice with no reply...abeg!
    jst ignore d second mail, since u've already done 1 and ur data is with dem, unless u want 2 risk disqualification. Its a gamble, but dont risk it. gudluck

@seriko...thanks...i will do dat...i just wonder why they did not realize it was d same person with the same name and details...all the same success to every one!

pHew...... jst completed the numerical, did d verbal early in d mornin. Guys composure is vital, once tension sets in, its a recipe for disaster. Did mine with my visafone modem and it was smooth. Pls dont 4get if u run into difficulties/connection link lost email ur complaints to [email protected] they rectified mine within hours. DONT WAIT TILL DEADLYN OH.

Guys I didnt get any reply from oando after my application. I understand that people have already taken their online tests. I dont know who to contact about this. can anyone help...
    Everything that goes around comes around.

khs

Guyz i just did my verbal and after clicking on finish, it said ''you have completd the assessment but the link to the assessment system has been lost'' after some seconds it took me back to the assessment home page and what i saw is ''the verbal reasoning is now completed and your results have been stored''. guyz do i need to contact the helpdesktalk to me guyz

Quote Originally Posted by peleke View Post
    Guys I didnt get any reply from oando after my application. I understand that people have already taken their online tests. I dont know who to contact about this. can anyone help...
    Pls did anybody received an email from SHL after taking the test that it has been successfully completed .After taking my test I got an email Reminder to complete assessment for Oando Plc. Pls I don't understand what this mean. Pls can anybody help on this.

Thanks

+ Reply
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast