+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Oando graduate trainee programme

Re: Oando graduate trainee programme

Quote Originally Posted by khs View Post
    Guyz i just did my verbal and after clicking on finish, it said ''you have completd the assessment but the link to the assessment system has been lost'' after some seconds it took me back to the assessment home page and what i saw is ''the verbal reasoning is now completed and your results have been stored''. guyz do i need to contact the helpdesktalk to me guyz
    no i dont think you'd have 2 contact them. You are done already with the test. Hope this helps
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul

Quote Originally Posted by sacs View Post
    Pls did anybody received an email from SHL after taking the test that it has been successfully completed .After taking my test I got an email Reminder to complete assessment for Oando Plc. Pls I don't understand what this mean. Pls can anybody help on this.

Thanks
    As in uve written d test and ur still being reminded to take it? If so I think u shud just ignore it but 2 b on d safe side log in to ur account and confirm dat d status of ur tests hav changed 2 completed.

[QUOTE=sacs;508547]Pls did anybody received an email from SHL after taking the test that it has been successfully completed .After taking my test I got an email Reminder to complete assessment for Oando Plc. Pls I don't understand what this mean. Pls can anybody help on this.

Yes I ve completed my test,but there wuz no email confirming that I have taken my test.But instead there are reminding me to take my assessment. Pls did anybody receive any mail confirming his test.

Thanks

Sacs, SHL didnt send a mail 2 confirm if u've done d test, what u need to check is the status of your test on your test page and if it shows you completed, then it shows u have done d test and if it doesnt, then you have to do it again. Log into ur test link with ur password and view ur test status. Hope this helps?

Quote Originally Posted by finebabe24 View Post
    Sacs, SHL didnt send a mail 2 confirm if u've done d test, what u need to check is the status of your test on your test page and if it shows you completed, then it shows u have done d test and if it doesnt, then you have to do it again. Log into ur test link with ur password and view ur test status. Hope this helps?
    ?»?··?k·«??,I have done that I noticed they sent two different test link to me with different IDs. The one I ve completed is show test successfully completed when I logged in. Now i don't know what to do with the second link?. Pls advice should go ahead to do answer d questions on the second link or not??

Sacs, in my own opinion, i think u need to 4get abt d second link, since its an error on their part. I wonder how they will send you two test links to the same email address, so i think its an error bcos during the collation of results, its your email address that will definitely serve as your identity, moreover your data is with them and its linked to your email address and they will know you intentionally went ahead to do the second test knowing fully well that you have done a previous one already and you know what that leads to at the end of the day. But, you can still keep the question open for the house so as to get another opinion on what you ought to do.

Quote Originally Posted by finebabe24 View Post
    Sacs, in my own opinion, i think u need to 4get abt d second link, since its an error on their part. I wonder how they will send you two test links to the same email address, so i think its an error bcos during the collation of results, its your email address that will definitely serve as your identity, moreover your data is with them and its linked to your email address and they will know you intentionally went ahead to do the second test knowing fully well that you have done a previous one already and you know what that leads to at the end of the day. But, you can still keep the question open for the house so as to get another opinion on what you ought to do.
    This is also for the benefit of the house,I contacted SHL on my issue of having two test link and an email that keeps. Reminding me that I ve a task to complete after I ve completed my first test,they requested for my ID for the two link and this wuz their reply

We have concluded our investigations into this issue. According to the system the second log in has got the same tasks as your original log in. I have disabled the notification and you shouldn’t receive any more reminders.

According to the system you have completed your tasks. Your recruiter will have received an email that you have completed and they will have access to your results

Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions.

just finished both verbal and numerical. i think the verbal was easier. God help us.

That is a good one from SHL. All the best.

@Sacs, that is a good one from SHL. All the best.

house, has anybody heard anything about the shl test results? how long should we wait for a response?

I just got a mail from Oando for another assessment but with the same user name from my earlier test. Has anyone gotten the mail also?

Quote Originally Posted by ninialways View Post
    I just got a mail from Oando for another assessment but with the same user name from my earlier test. Has anyone gotten the mail also?
    Did they specify the location centre for the test in the mail u got? plz kindly say; as my kid broda also applied and is in gr8 need of the status quo info!
    I

+ Reply
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast