+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree16Likes

Topic: Nnpc latest surprise!

Re: Nnpc latest surprise!

You may be right but eve if you scored 50 from the SW and was invited for the interview it does not guarantee that you will get the job and it does not mean that you are also better than the guy that scored 45. Afterall those with 2.1 and firstclass from the north and south went to the same school and took the same exams in school.

his desire for us is that we prosper and cover the earth with His glory. wouldnt it be glorious that in all the blue chip firms in nigeria,Gods children are comfortably seated, playing good gospel jazz, having sweet fellowship at break time....that is glory....that is His perfect will.stop this nonsense about life must be tough and difficult..................me?im on the sweet lane with jah jah
    Quote Originally Posted by Janie4sure View Post
    Let's face the bitter truth, one thing is certain nnpc cannot take every1 that have been interviewed, ironically some non believers would get the job in place of some christain, whether we accept it or not Nigeria is still one of the most corrupt nation in the world-there would definitely be some room for favorism, working at NNpc is good but it is all vanity never a means to achieve great things in life, so my fellow Christians at NHJ why so much noise. The sweet truth is that God always have bigger plans for those you serve Him truthfully. Life is a misery, accept each moment as it comes, live it at ur best with or without big companies.

@Janie4sure, I strongly agree with JesusArmy on this one, even th Bible says as a man thinketh so he is. You should come over to the positive side of life, start seeing the cup as half full or even over flowing if you dare! You have been given the mandate to succed on Earth irrespective of where you are and who you are. All is well. Heed my words please!

@ Jesus Army and misslavee, I quite agree to what you said above but I believe having the mind that even though your desire may not always be fulfilled, we should always learn to trust Him like Job who said 'even though He slain me, I will yet trust Him'. The Hebrew boys in Babylon also knew this when they told the king point blank 'even If our God refuse to deliver us we will not bow to your image .This is what I think Janie4sure meant by saying 'life is a mystery', after all God has the best plan for us.

please i would really like to know something. is there a way one can know his/her score. please treat as urgent thank you

Senior Member opiantor_yagayaga's Avatar

It's almost impossible except you have an insider in phillipsconsulting
    Quote Originally Posted by JUUDITHEE View Post
    please i would really like to know something. is there a way one can know his/her score. please treat as urgent thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Benoskilala View Post
    When somtin we eagaly expected finaly fails us does not mean that God has disapointed us. No. Instead he wants us to luk inwardly at our inherent potentials and mak somtin out of it. Dis cals 4 developing d world within wich controls d world without. Luk at Nigeria 2day many of those who have made substantial amount of money are not nnpc staff or former staff of the corperation. I dnt want to mention names cos you know what i mean. The world's richest men 2day are great Thinkers who dwel on the possibilities and realities of life. So my brothes and sisters whatever Job that comes your way accept and work dililengently. Aftall we all need to start from somewhere. Lets talk less of nnpc which we ar not sure whether they would invit more for interview or not and focus on the future realities. But don't fail to harness the best of your your potential. I wish all of us the best in our individual endevours.
    @Benoskilala, u have spoken well. The thread on NNPC paints a picture of a "DO OR DIE" scenario. Champions don't dwell on past events, lets focus on the way forward.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234