+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Topic: Nnpc latest surprise!

Re: Nnpc latest surprise!

Let's face the bitter truth, one thing is certain nnpc cannot take every1 that have been interviewed, ironically some non believers would get the job in place of some christain, whether we accept it or not Nigeria is still one of the most corrupt nation in the world-there would definitely be some room for favorism, working at NNpc is good but it is all vanity never a means to achieve great things in life, so my fellow Christians at NHJ why so much noise. The sweet truth is that God always have bigger plans for those you serve Him truthfully. Life is a misery, accept each moment as it comes, live it at ur best with or without big companies.
    Tictock likes this.

@Janie4sure, I am sorry to disagree with you but for a Christian life cannot be a misery maybe you meant mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by kjosefa View Post
    @Janie4sure, I am sorry to disagree with you but for a Christian life cannot be a misery maybe you meant mystery.
    yeah my mistake, i meant mystery, Thanks

Nnpc is not the end of world. It is well

wen is d interview comming 2 an end? Wen shd will b xpectin d result? Anybdy wit ans shd pls help

Is this real? We need proves pls......

A panel discovered that 3 people scheduled for a particular day did not appear, when they called them the said they were not aware that they had been shortlisted so PC was asked to invite them for the next day and that was how they were interviewed. These PC guys sef na wah o! don't know how they do their things.

Quote Originally Posted by dustydee View Post
    A panel discovered that 3 people scheduled for a particular day did not appear, when they called them the said they were not aware that they had been shortlisted so PC was asked to invite them for the next day and that was how they were interviewed. These PC guys sef na wah o! don't know how they do their things.
    This is scary. Many yet 2 get their invite may be in d same boat

if your God is dead, come and try my own......all is well

the statement by brother austin is unwarranted.
    sir, as much as i know, you are yet to RECEIVE a report on the recruitment process.
    why was the GGM HR sent on course during this process that he should have been supervising.
    if the scores were so low, how come the cut off point for some states were raised to 70, which made them not to send me an invite.
    i however still hold my oga in the highest esteem for the reforms,himself and madam are doing in the industry
    gzl likes this.

@Jesus Army hope this madam you are referring to is not the Minister, well from what i gathered she is not a saint o. I was shocked at the revelations i had yesterday. May God help this country

When somtin we eagaly expected finaly fails us does not mean that God has disapointed us. No. Instead he wants us to luk inwardly at our inherent potentials and mak somtin out of it. Dis cals 4 developing d world within wich controls d world without. Luk at Nigeria 2day many of those who have made substantial amount of money are not nnpc staff or former staff of the corperation. I dnt want to mention names cos you know what i mean. The world's richest men 2day are great Thinkers who dwel on the possibilities and realities of life. So my brothes and sisters whatever Job that comes your way accept and work dililengently. Aftall we all need to start from somewhere. Lets talk less of nnpc which we ar not sure whether they would invit more for interview or not and focus on the future realities. But don't fail to harness the best of your your potential. I wish all of us the best in our individual endevours.

all i know was that the cut off mark for some states was higher than others.there was a discriminition with regards to states.i think southwest was 60 and above and the north was far lower than that.so that a southwesterner with a score like 50 may not be invited while a northerner with abt 45 gets called for the interview.all in all, what God has purposed to happen will never go unfulfilled.He is the God that sees the end from the begginning and the beginning from the end.

i went for my own interview on the 21st of july and by the grace of God i know i did well and nothing is stopping me from getting in.

u may be wondering why i am so sure that i ust get in, well i have a connection.......so powerful connection that i know can never fail me.His name is JEHOVAH, KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF ALL LORD.AND HE SAID HE IS THE LORD, IS THERE ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR HIM TO DO.

AND ALSO HE ALSO SAYS IN LUKE 1:37, FOR WITH GOD, NOTHING SHALL BE IMPOSSIBLE. UPON THIS STATEMENT MY HOPE IS HINGED

Well i wish all that were called for the interview all the best and i look forward to seeing you all in the orientation programme in Jesus name.
    c-me-on-top

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast