+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Topic: Nnpc latest surprise!

Re: Nnpc latest surprise!

Quote Originally Posted by sharpness counts View Post
    well i know that this nnpc recruitment has a lot of uncertainty flowing over it, certain candidates have not been called who belong to top and high ranking individuals who hav the power to stop the whole process, so the question asked is who is decieving who, it still boils down to politics at the end of the day, i can guarantee you that whether u r interviewed or not, if u have what it takes, you will get into nnpc without stress, it is happening, let us open our eyes and see, the interviewing panel consits of top managment staff from various subsidiaries, they cannot say no to the ruling party who can remove them at will, even the gmd can be removed anytime, i believe prayers r what we need
    This is very erroneous. It is not as easy as you have painted it here. anyone with connection has to go through the process. When the past GMD tried somkething like that, those he appointed were appropriately demoted as the union protested. I was told some not qualified were sacked.

@dustydee can u tell the story of those slot in under d managment of barkindo who were employed without interview or any exams or even mere cross examination, do knw how much he left with, do u even know that he demolished his house and rebuilt it to a state of the art standard, what happened after, the only tin that was done was to remove him from office, not even efcc or the presidency has d balls to go after him, this employment breach happens under all gmd's all we should do is support our selves with prayers that what is ours should not be taken from us, and note that it is not only nnpc dat does this its in all govt parastatals, those of us in d system knw about it but cant speak out cos nothing will be done after all, u will jst b d victim, i wish every one luck

Where do u work Sharpnesscounts?

whether the devil likes it or not,NNPC here I
    come in Jesus name.
    Ukoadede likes this.

hope rising, prayer mode activated
    Ukoadede likes this.

Please pray whatever God says is yours will always come to past , so don't give up, I am yet to get an invitation for the interview , but I am still believing God for my own invitaition

Quote Originally Posted by agalimojo View Post
    Is that why u had to start another thread? Stick to the others already!
    common, NHJ isnt a forum to dash other people's hopes/ideas/dreams/opinions et al.....any information is newsworthy, so let's stop dulling or dissing ourselves...
    your opinion was too direct and brash......maybe some other time it could seasoned!

Guys let's Keep praying God still has us in mind....NNPC is just a stepping stone to others......some of us might not need the stones....a jet yet awaits us....common live your life.................

my pleasures!
    be what you cant imagine to be!

Let's Keep Faith Alive. Whether the Devil likes it or Yes, I Stand on Faith in God's Word to declare that NNPC is Mine in Jesus Name. Best wishes Folks.
    Ukoadede likes this.

i remember this football match.it was dubbed, the miracle of damman.
    nigeria came from four (4) goals down,in the dying minutes, not only to equalise, but to win.
    i dont know who im talking to,but my eyes are still fixed on Him.
    eribas, Ukoadede, bgt and 1 others like this.

My friend applied for production operator... And those who say that NNPC call up for the interview is based on man-know-man, well I can't say much because this is Nigeria but I will never worry myself with that. Why? Because countless people of that kind have lost faith in Nigeria, but I have not... God is ALIVE!

lui

@Jesus Army. I strongly believe you are talking to me. I claim that in Jesus Name. cos it is written; the last shall be the first... God that started this in our lives will surely end it and we shall rejoice and glorify His Holy name.

Amen@lui Amen and Amen!

@Jesusarmy it aint over until God says it is over .....i hear the sound of victory....
    jojo kool likes this.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast