Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree8Likes

Topic: NNPC Interview tips: DO NOT KISS AND TELL!!!!!

Re: NNPC Interview tips: DO NOT KISS AND TELL!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kafox View Post
    mr aliyu sunday, my name's kafox n not kafor. I'l keep quiet n pretend i didnt c ur post cos u'v not indicated which day u'r having ur interview. May b u seek recognition, but u cant find it here but in the interview room. So reserve all ur energy for ur own day aiit? Who knows if u'r one of dem who cheated in d exam hall. Have it in mind dat's it's a game, some'l win n odas'l lose. Whn u r playing ur card game do u reveal ur card to ur opponent? I wish u success all d same. Thnk you for ur contribution.
    @Karox, i really wonder how u became a graduate in the first place. People like you wld have difficulty workin with odas. Your thinking and speech baffles me and i wonder which school u graduated from. You simply portray urself as a selfish and desperate fellow. Well am not so keen on whether anyone shares his/her interview experience here on this site. Nahhhh. Cos am so sure my interview is gonna be a discussion time and a swell time for me. I really wonder what makes u so edgy, nervous and desperate. You so much rely on this false, retrogressive and myopic mentality of yours. Boy, grow up. The race is not to the swift. Whether u share ur interview experience with me (others) or not is immaterial. It is so irrelevant in the equation of divine favor. So wake up and stop ranting. Your so called wisdom and intelligence is foolishness unto me. For those of you who believe the job is yours already start thanking GOD for the offer letter. As for me, i have collected mine already. Remember expectation is the mother of manifestation.

@karox, for ur info i have worked (by the grace of GOD) in organisations u wld only dream of working in. I went for my masters abroad as a self sponsored fella only for GOD to open doors of favor unto me and i got a full scholarship even in absentia. People labored for it but i got it on the alter of faith n favor. So stop this ranting about expo or no expo. If people feel they wanna share their interview experience, let them share it and if they feel otherwise, so be it. No one is obliged to do anything. With regards to your interview experience, i would rather advice you either keep it in a file or deposit it in a bank. I rest ma case.

@meet_tope: don't mind the kafox guy joh. can u imagine this part of his childish comment "Who knows if u'r one of dem who cheated in d exam hall". Is this guy a graduate? The last time I checked, when one graduates they say " found worthy in learning and CHARACTER". I'm sure this guy missed the second part of the graduation purpose.
    One thing he doesn't know is that because we all contribute to this forum doesn't mean we're all on the same page in the academic scheme of things.If some people should post their CV on this forum, he will realize that some people have achieved things he would not conceive in his wildest imaginations. Some people have gone to some levels in life that their progressive non-stop achievements will speak for them by default in any interview panel whatsoever anywhere on the planet whether someone gives them any tip on the interview or not.

we are encouraging this guy by commenting on this thread. Please can one of d moderators close it or even delete it. Its not worthy of NHJ

Quote Originally Posted by babestell View Post
    we are encouraging this guy by commenting on this thread. Please can one of d moderators close it or even delete it. Its not worthy of NHJ
    pls dvt, let us have peace here. lock this thread please.

Its obviously this kafox guy thinks only intelligence can do the trick. intelligence matters, but d race is not to d swift nor bread to the brave, time & chance has a part to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Centurion View Post
    pls dvt, let us have peace here. lock this thread please.
    How can u be on every thread? I'm beginning to fink dat u work for NHJ. Anywhere d sea waves move ur sheep'l move in same direction abi? Please if u want to continue moving dat's up to u but pls watch ur contours.

Quote Originally Posted by kafox View Post
    How can u be on every thread? I'm beginning to fink dat u work for NHJ. Anywhere d sea waves move ur sheep'l move in same direction abi? Please if u want to continue moving dat's up to u but pls watch ur contours.
    hmnnnnnnm, thank you for the compliment, i will watch as you advised. lol

ydA

Thanks for your post on my topic, karox. I really appreciate your insight and your view. A lot of people responded to your comments on "My nnpc interview" and there are a lot to learn from all the posts.
    The funny thing is that you are the one that really gave me the passion to share my experience on this forum. After I read your advice on this topic, I was terribly scared. This post gave me sleepless nights and people actually took heed to your advice till I started with the other topic.
    Here are your very words...
    "However,in everyfin u do, dont ever ever ever come on a forum to share ur experiences or questions asked. Not even to ur friends."

Well, I guess I wouldn't want my friends to treat me like that. But you know, life is what you make out of it...a competition, a race, a battle, a tournament... or you can take that we are going places that won't be fun if I don't see you there, and you don't see me there. I guess that's where we differs.
    All the same, I will just want to say thanks for your view. Despite our differences, the sky can accommodate us all-with enough space to spare.

Hope to see in better places, possibly NNPC.

@yDA. Thank u too. I wish to c u dere too.

Engr. Aliu, uniben pikin, howdy? wen is ur interview coming up? mine is on the 25th. Guy, let us all take it easy on each other on the platform of this forum. Aliu-Baba, i know u very well, i recognise ur worth becos u did not only prove it in school but u have also gone ahead to show ur class outside the shores of this country. Anyway, everybody is entitled to his opinion even when it means some of us try to use reverse psychology to get info from others. Take care. God's blessings on all who shared a thing or two abt their interview experiences.

@kafox,aliu sunday,meet_tope,yDa...
    One of the greatest lessons life taught me is that people behave differently and it is expedient we respect their opinion,pls don't lord yours over theirs.The world will be a better place if we imbibe this Simple truth.
    zinwa likes this.

by popular opinion,this thread is closed
    zinwa likes this.

Closed Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345