Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Topic: NNPC Interview tips: DO NOT KISS AND TELL!!!!!

NNPC Interview tips: DO NOT KISS AND TELL!!!!!

As d interviews kick off tomorrow, i wish to congratulate every interviewee n interviewee hopeful. Tomorrow'l mark a day for continuation of a truncated process in 2008. As tomorrows interviewees march down d maze-like hall ways of the towers in wait for their turns, i wish dem d courage to pas thru dat. Being d first batch, there's so much anxiety, great heartbeats n so on to be experienced. I tell u for sure, if u r for 5th july den u r among the first 5 from ur state in ur test scores. NNPC interview's sure d most sophisticated u'v ever attended in recent times n dat's why it's one interview. Imagine u on the chairman's seat of a giant conference table n ur interviewers on the other seats. Dese mind u r managers n general managers. It's like ur wedding day man! Just keep calm, smile n try to make a fun of ur personal life if u r asked. Dont give d impression dat u r in a hurry to leave d the hot seat. Dress smart, listen to details in questions asked n give ur answers straight to d point. The worst part is dat dey'r not in a hurry to let u go. However,in everyfin u do, dont ever ever ever come on a forum to share ur experiences or questions asked. Not even to ur friends. This's for ur own GOOD. I've been dere in d aborted '08 process n i'm scheduled for 7th july this time. Goodluck peeps!

Re: NNPC Interview tips: DO NOT KISS AND TELL!!!!!

Timely info.

Senior Member opiantor_yagayaga's Avatar

hmmmmmm! then if info were to be concealed, then the one of the objectives of NHJ would have been defeated. It doesn't follow that way.

Kafor is right since is judged based on performance cos people will use your mistakes to perform better than you, and this will jeopadize your chance of getting the job(quota system). Kafor is wrong because the objective of NHJ will be defeated and is not good for this forum. What will be,will be. If you are destined to be in NNPC, nothing can stop u.

OBAMA1, u dey confuse guys oooo. Let me share my slb experience with u guyz. I wrote the test befrore some persons. I made mysef available for questioning even on nite call. after interview, i gave out all without reservation, guys here can testify. i got the job, so are some persons i gave infos. Gettin a job goes beyond ur mere performance in an interview, so many other things count as well but what counts most is holding tight onto wat u believe. I believe in shared commitment and mutual benefits
    maxweber, waleadeniyi and Tictock like this.

ydA

I feel you Oseri. Our ppu have an adage that the water you'll drink will never flow past you. If you feel like sharing info, then go ahead. And if not, just imagine what this forum will be like if everybody is exactly like you. I have my interview on Thur July 7th and I can't wait to fill in the details. Hoping to meet guys here in NNPC.

@yda, wishing u success in ur interview. hope say u never forget NNOC, wen nnpc was established, Dr, mrs Deziani Allison Madueke, minister of Niger delta, why must i employ u and the likes. and the subsidiaries? most importantly ur CV, work experience and how ur grade reflects i ur .....etc

@oseri. Well u'r lucky enof n maybe dey'd concluded to take b4 u gave others d info. @yDA. Go ahead n 'fill in d details' if u care. @All. NHJ is not a forum to 'leak exam quest papers'. Yes u can advise someone on how to pass but not whn u'r competing wif him, u now tel him d questions word for word. That's not being ur brothers' keeper. Gentlemen, it's come to a stage of 'on your own' n dere's nofin any of us can do to change it. Even after ur interview u'l be advised to by ur interviewer to leave d tower from anoda maze where u'l neva meet the other candidates. Wel experience dey say is d best teacher. A word is enof for d wise.
    Ukoadede likes this.

Ok. Let's go there. I will still give out info on this same interview. Mine comes up 28th. The ends will justify the means. And mind u, interview questions are usually not the same. In most cases, i lead my interviewer to my area of strength. For instance, i will stress more and escalate my experience rather than mere administrative questions such as as ........ Let's watch and see
    nigayoyo likes this.

@Oseri, you are right but we have to bear in mind that apart from God's favour, NNPC recruitment is based on political favour and merit. The funny thing is that political favour(long leg) takes preference to merit. Let's be guided. Goodluck to everyone for the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by kafox View Post
    @oseri. Well u'r lucky enof n maybe dey'd concluded to take b4 u gave others d info. @yDA. Go ahead n 'fill in d details' if u care. @All. NHJ is not a forum to 'leak exam quest papers'. Yes u can advise someone on how to pass but not whn u'r competing wif him, u now tel him d questions word for word. That's not being ur brothers' keeper. Gentlemen, it's come to a stage of 'on own' n dere's nofin any of us can do to change it. Even ur interview u'l be advised to by ur interviewer to leave d tower from anoda maze where u'l neva meet the other candidates. Wel experience dey say is d best teacher. A word is enof for d wise.
    Would you nót like to hear the interview questions from a friend who earlier did his if he volunteers to tell you? And can you define the concept of a leaked exam paper?

ighoeve would u believe me if i say i'ld not like? I neva said 'do not ask d already interviewed questions' mind u, i said 'do not tell urs'. NNPC unlike other oil firms ask very similar, if not exactly d same, questions. So it's almost d same gist for everyone. Goodluck.

kafor pls if u dnt want 2 tel odas d questn dat u wil b asked pls dnt discourage dos dat want 2.slb wil even giv u d questns b4 d intaviw 2 present as ppt so wot dey want is ur confidence.abeg 4get dat isue pikin way go die go die even u name am ThanKGod

Closed Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast