Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Topic: NNPC Interview tips: DO NOT KISS AND TELL!!!!!

Re: NNPC Interview tips: DO NOT KISS AND TELL!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by muha View Post
    they are seven. the seven copies of the CV u are asked to provide is for the seven members of the panel. u most be very ready to answer questions from eachn of them. i pray u will be in panel 1. i,m e chemical engineer by profession anyway and most of my colleques along with me in panel 1, are all chemical engineer. that was the case on the 5th of july.
    Muha, were u asked questions as relating to Elect./Elect. Engr? Or were u interviewed solely on areas bordering your course?

Quote Originally Posted by zigham002 View Post
    kafor pls if u dnt want 2 tel odas d questn dat u wil b asked pls dnt discourage dos dat want 2.slb wil even giv u d questns b4 d intaviw 2 present as ppt so wot dey want is ur confidence.abeg 4get dat isue pikin way go die go die even u name am ThanKGod
    call: 08027325882 for 2 of my cousin's interview questions...1 for operator anoda for Grad. Trainee. goodluck to those that will get d job. Whatever will be will be...so if u give, u don't give...u can still pass or fail...some people do see exam questions before exam and still fail y others that didnt, pass.

I did my interview on Tuesday for graduate trainee, accounts. I was asked to sell myself to them. Then asked why i wanted to leave where i am working, what NNPC has to offer me. Then two questions on my work experience. Nothing on NNPC or its subsidiaries. lol.
    God is good

@muha and zinwa, please did you present your original WAEC Certificate. I hope to hear from you guys soon. Thank you.

No. Didnt take any originals. They didnt even ask for my id card.
    God is good

Quote Originally Posted by zionic911 View Post
    Muha, were u asked questions as relating to Elect./Elect. Engr? Or were u interviewed solely on areas bordering your course?
    @zoinic, my questions were completely chemical engineering question.

Quote Originally Posted by daneland306 View Post
    @muha and zinwa, please did you present your original WAEC Certificate. I hope to hear from you guys soon. Thank you.
    @daneland306, they only need 2 photocopies of ur weac, birth cert., degree cert 4 graduate, and ur NYSC cert or exemption letter 4 graduates. The originals were not ask at any point. Then 7 copies of ur CV. Goodluck meet u in the training school INSHA ALLAHU.

Quote Originally Posted by zinwa View Post
    No. Didnt take any originals. They didnt even ask for my id card.
    @zinwa, i also did my interview on teusday in panel 1, 11th floor as a chemical engineer, graduate trainee. Pls i would love 2 talk with u over an issue based on that tuesday interview. Pls u can talk 2me through 08053241726. Just tell me it is u and i wil do the rest of the calling ok.

Who knows when the interview will come 2 a halt? I heard someone saying it will last up 2 september. What a long waiting time full of hopes fear. Anyway BABA GOD wil see us through by his grace.

@muha Amen, we'll meet at the training school and thanks for your response.

@kafor : How can u be so selfish to say u wont share your interview experience because we're all in a competition. For goodness sake this interview is about who you are and not like some multiple choice objective type questions with discrete answers to shade. "THE WORLD IS WHAT IT IS AND YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE", so nothing wrong with sharing your experience cos it does not alter the CV of another in anyway neither does it change the fact that, that man over there is who he says he is.My CV is my CV, nothing can change that, whether you share your experience or not.so to those who shared, God be with you and to those who deliberately did not share remember, there is he that scattereth and yet increaseth and there is he that gathereth and yet tendeth only to penury. Be wise!!!

mr aliyu sunday, my name's kafox n not kafor. I'l keep quiet n pretend i didnt c ur post cos u'v not indicated which day u'r having ur interview. May b u seek recognition, but u cant find it here but in the interview room. So reserve all ur energy for ur own day aiit? Who knows if u'r one of dem who cheated in d exam hall. Have it in mind dat's it's a game, some'l win n odas'l lose. Whn u r playing ur card game do u reveal ur card to ur opponent? I wish u success all d same. Thnk you for ur contribution.

@KAFOX, let me capitalize the name to emphasize the correctness this time. but mind u, u also got mine wrong. its aliu not aliyu. Trust me this is not a platform to seek recognition.We are here to encourage each other not to seek any recognition whatsoever or as in ur case, incite others to conceal information. Those who get recognized in the race of life don't seek for it.It flows naturally. If u have decided not to share ur experience with others, its OK, its ur choice, but where I object ur action is coming out in a public forum like this and saying such things to persuade others to act in like manner as u have decided to do.let me just advice u,take it from me, it will help u much in the journey of life, "NOBODY'S HAND CAN COVER THE SUN" , the sun will always shine on all. All I am saying is that there was no point saying people should not divulge their interview information cos it doesn't really matter, some people will always share theirs even if barack obama came here to say people should not.That is life.variation,relativity, u just can't stop it.Is it that NNPC will employ only you?. God willing they offer you the employment, does that stop them from offering others the same employment.
    By the way in well civilized societies interview details are public information and not some encoded stuff as u are making it appear as if its rocket science or classified DOD information. If you are going for an interview/assessment centre in civilized societies they send u details of what you need to prepare for.Its no big deal.The most important things are confidence and WHO YOU REALLY ARE. who u are wont change whether people tell u things before the interview or not.ur CV is ur CV come rain or sunshine.The world is what it is and YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE.
    Now to ur last point of cheating in the exam hall, I couldn't stop laughing when I got to this point in ur comment. The truth is YOU DON'T KNOW ME. so I pardon u for such myopic line of thinking cos if you do, u wont imagine urself saying such in this lifetime or even in the one to come.
    To those who still feel like sharing theirs go ahead and do whatever your mind tells u is right to do. and to those who do not feel comfortable sharing theirs no hard feelings, go ahead...do what you think is right.Its a free world, but I'll advice that such intentions should be kept to yourself for the general interest of the public in this forum. God be with us all. Long live Naijahotjobs, Long live the NNPC, Long live the Federal republic of Nigeria and Long live the victorious specie of Black Africa.

Closed Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast