+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Nnpc hopefuls,share your view

Nnpc hopefuls,share your view

My brothers and sisters,i just want to use this medium to say a big congratulations to those that were favoured to get to the just finished interview stage.it was not by our intelligence,godfather,man know man,being wise e.t.c,but we made it by the grace of he that is above all creations.u know i must confess,i keep asking myself how did i pass that crucifixion aptitude test.hahahaha considering the a level questions of year one at our tertiary institution and poor exam conduct by phillip consultants.another congratulations in advance to those that will make it to the next stage.(i pray i fall among those(amin).pray for ur self to if u are reading this). So forumite,please kindly share your after interview experience,intel or info on what is going on in nnpc towers, etc. @jesus army,ur highness,u r truly a one army of battalions.we thank you for the infos.but more is required. @all dat have given hopes,guide lines,confidence and shared their views on the just concluded interview,i salute.more slaves to your powers thanks
    $

Re: Nnpc hopefuls,share your view

see just be praying and hope that the warm friendly panel that interviwed u will even have a say in whether u are employed or not.i think philips consulting will eventually just pick the lucky ones by some vague means or so.i know these consulting firm from experience with accenture,HCDC etc.u will never know which criteria they use in failing people bcos they laugh with everyboby during d interview and they make u think u have d job already.i beg make una dey pray o.GOD DEY SHA

God dey.d info dat training wil stat in january is not true.training wil stat immediatly.good luck to all forumite.

Reps to probe NNPC, others over fraud allegations

The House of Representatives is set to investigate activities of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, the Department of Petroleum Regulations and the Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency over allegations of fraud, abuse of due process and irregularities in the award of oil blocks since 1999.
    A statement by the Deputy Minority Leader of the House of Representatives, Mr. Suleiman Kawu, a copy of which was made available to our correspondent in Abuja on Sunday, stated that the investigation was necessitated by petitions from the oil sector.
    He listed areas where the alleged frauds were noticed to include awards of crude oil lifting, round tripping, lack of due process in oil block allocations, bloated budgetary allocations and breach of procedures in crude oil lifting.
    He said the House was in possession of numerous documents and petitions on the alleged frauds.
    Kawu’s statement reads, “We have in our possession documents on all transactions, the companies involved and individuals accused of different degrees of breaches of laid down rules and procedures, fraud, connivance and bribery in the oil industry.
    “It therefore behoves on us, as the elected representatives of our people and in furtherance of good governance and transparency in our public institutions, to engender an envisaged positive goal that will satisfy the yearning and expectations of our people.
    “Arising from intense consultation and unanimity of majority of members of the House of Representatives and pursuant to the constitutional powers vested in the parliament as enshrined in Sections 88(1) a, b sub-sections 1, 11 and in consonance with the request of major stakeholders in the industry, it is imperative for us to take a cursory look into the way and manner the industry is governed.”
    He said the proposed probe would not refrain from apportioning blames or reprimanding anybody whose conduct was not found to be above board.
    Kawu said the House would, as soon as it resumed, set up “an ad hoc committee to carry out the investigation.”
    He, therefore, called on the general public and other well- meaning Nigerians to furnish the proposed committee with useful information that could assist the House in performing its constitutional responsibilities.
    In the meantime, members of the Nigeria Governors Forum met in Abuja on Sunday night to take a position ahead of Monday’s National Economic Council meeting.
    Our correspondent gathered that the governors discussed the issue of revenue allocation and excess crude account.
    The governors, who also discussed the Sovereign Wealth Fund, are expected to table their grievances before President Goodluck Jonathan at the NEC meeting.
    Our correspondent gathered that the governors agreed that Sovereign Wealth Fund would further deplete their accounts and that this was capable of affecting their ability to pay minimum wage to their workers.

The Punch:: Reps to probe NNPC, others over fraud allegations

MY COMMENT: This untimely probe is for their selfish interest. We all know what they want. the probe was timed just when the nnpc is about concluding its recruitment exercise. We all know the dis-honourable members want to use force and coercion through unnecessary and fruitless probes to slot in their preferred candidates. why are they just realising that there has been discrepancies in the award of oil blocks since 1999? we will continually expose your misdeeds. I want to implore the nnpc management not to give in to their forced request. let transparency and fairness be the watchword in the current recruitment programme. May NHJers be blessed

Quote Originally Posted by the chosen one View Post
    see just be praying and hope that the warm friendly panel that interviwed u will even have a say in whether u are employed or not.i think philips consulting will eventually just pick the lucky ones by some vague means or so.i know these consulting firm from experience with accenture,HCDC etc.u will never know which criteria they use in failing people bcos they laugh with everyboby during d interview and they make u think u have d job already.i beg make una dey pray o.GOD DEY SHA
    I think i strongly disagree with u. I was told by the coordinator of the recruitment that NNPC is currently having issues with the consultants (i.e PCL), so they have decided to suspend PCL and their services and carry out the process by themselves. Therefore NNPC staff constitutes the panel member and they are to make the final decision as to who or who not to take.

so smokee,wen ar dey goin 2 kal 4 medicals

Quote Originally Posted by zigham002 View Post
    so smokee,wen ar dey goin 2 kal 4 medicals
    sometime in september they will start calling

+ Reply