+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: NNPC GT 2008 HOPEFULS - PLS LETS BE UNITED!!!

NNPC GT 2008 HOPEFULS - PLS LETS BE UNITED!!!

It is about a year and four months we attended an interview in NNPC, waiting to receive our appointment letters yet no information as regards the delay to this. Information i gathered from a reliable source confirmed that the previous GMD - Mohammed Barkindo flouted the recruitment exercise by employing about 100 unscrupluous and unqualified candidates through favouritism without following the due process of recruitment.
    The emergence of Mallam shehu ladan who was part of the management that initiated the recruitment exercise as the new GMD is a turning point in the corporation as he is determined to clean-up all the mess caused by his predecessor - Barkindo.
    Please, I advice all the NNPC hopefuls to be united in fighting this course of justice to a conclusive end. In this regard I have an e-mail address of the New GMD of NNPC. Please I advice all concerned to send a mail expressing our grievances to him, letting him know how we feel about the entire recruitment. I also advice all to be polite and respectful in laying out this complian to him. He is determine to respond favourable to a genuine compliant.
    His email is [email protected]

Re: NNPC GT 2008 HOPEFULS - PLS LETS BE UNITED!!!

@eeguru, you have got a very good concept, and am not against it in anyway, but what impact do you think a mere email will make? you think the NNPC management have forgotten about us?? NNPC will definitely call, its just a question of if one's name will be there. prayer is the key here

since 2008?
    whether NNPC employ or not, Naija must survive

guys, dont think u hv anything to do, other than.... Patient!!!

i MUST inform u that NNPC 2008 GT is over.
    have a friend who is among those taken now working at one of thier SUBs(NPDC).
    so pls stop giving people high hope but rather pray they will recruit this yr cos insider told me they do so every 2ys. ATHUORITATIVLY!!!!!

Mortune I agree with you as the interview date for experienced hands at NNPC recruitment exercise slated for early 2009 was postphoned till now only for some set of people mostly northerners to be invited to come and start work through the back door.

God dey shaa.
    Have you consider inviting Jesus to your life today?

I WONDER WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE SO SELF CENTERED.... SOMTIN DAT WAS DONE IN 2008 AND U ARE STILL WAITING TO BE CALLED FOR EMPLOYMENT? MUST YOU WORK IN NNPC? NNPC IS NO BIG DEAL, THERE ARE BETTER PLACES TO WORRK IN THAN NNPC BUT IT SEEMS SO MANY OF US WANT TO GET TO NNPC JUST TO LOOT THE PUBLIC TREASURE, OWN BIG HOUSES, BUY BIG CARS AND LIVE BIG LIFE. HOW CAN GOD ANSWER OUR PRAYERS WHEN WE ARE PURSUING SUCH BAD INTENTION? WE HAVE TO LEARN TO LUV ONE ANOTHER AND PLAN FOR GOOD THINGS FOR OUR FELLOW NIGERIANS RATHER THAN CASTING OUR MIND ON ONE SELFISH JOB THAT IS NOT COMING. AM NOT TELLING U GUYS TO LOOSE HOPE BUT NIGERIA STILL REMAINS NIGERIA......

Quote Originally Posted by retired corper
    I WONDER WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE SO SELF CENTERED.... SOMTIN DAT WAS DONE IN 2008 AND U ARE STILL WAITING TO BE CALLED FOR EMPLOYMENT? MUST YOU WORK IN NNPC? NNPC IS NO BIG DEAL, THERE ARE BETTER PLACES TO WORRK IN THAN NNPC BUT IT SEEMS SO MANY OF US WANT TO GET TO NNPC JUST TO LOOT THE PUBLIC TREASURE, OWN BIG HOUSES, BUY BIG CARS AND LIVE BIG LIFE. HOW CAN GOD ANSWER OUR PRAYERS WHEN WE ARE PURSUING SUCH BAD INTENTION? WE HAVE TO LEARN TO LUV ONE ANOTHER AND PLAN FOR GOOD THINGS FOR OUR FELLOW NIGERIANS RATHER THAN CASTING OUR MIND ON ONE SELFISH JOB THAT IS NOT COMING. AM NOT TELLING U GUYS TO LOOSE HOPE BUT NIGERIA STILL REMAINS NIGERIA......

Shai! haba! Retired corper take a look at ur post again. Do u really mean the content of this post? Any sane person will think u've got it all wrong! Tell me, my brother where it is bad to hope for a recruitment exam that was nearly completed, and was swept under the carpet just because of mgt shake up? Speculations had it that recruitments were done thru the back doors without recourse to the general and unbiased one earlier initiated by the past GMD. NNPC is totally not the ultimate, but what gave u the faintest idea that people aspire to be there because they intended to loot the treasury? Are u being logical here, bro? Is it the same thing that goes to those who want to work in shell, mobil, LNG, chevron,..... and the likes? People want jobs with good security and motivation. The intention is far greater than your inane calculations. Lastly, as Nigerians we all deserve equal right. Retired corper, if you do not have some hidden interests, then mull over ur post again. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by retired corper
    Shai! haba! Retired corper take a look at ur post again. Do u really mean the content of this post? Any sane person will think u've got it all wrong! Tell me, my brother where it is bad to hope for a recruitment exam that was nearly completed, and was swept under the carpet just because of mgt shake up? Speculations had it that recruitments were done thru the back doors without recourse to the general and unbiased one earlier initiated by the past GMD. NNPC is totally not the ultimate, but what gave u the faintest idea that people aspire to be there because they intended to loot the treasury? Are u being logical here, bro? Is it the same thing that goes to those who want to work in shell, Mobil, LNG, chevron,..... and the likes? People want jobs with good security and motivation. The intention is far greater than your inane calculations. Lastly, as Nigerians we all deserve equal right. Retired corper, if you do not have some hidden interests, then mull over ur post again. Period.

Retired corper, I thought you are enlightened but I have seen how shallow you are! My friend, when I put up this, it does not mean am not working. Most of us waiting for this have a job we can comfortably settled for. The issue here is to help put a stop to this corruption going on in the recruitment process. Moreover, let me remind you that there\ are some companies their recruitment process takes up to 3 years. A typical example I have seen is Mobil. i know of one that did his interview 2004 but he was called for medicals and subsequently got his appointment letter in 2007 as instrument engineer. Also NDIC recruitment process that started since January 2009 is still in the process.
    I feel concerned about this GT program because am already passing the level as a GT.
    Let me assure you that definitely NNPC will call the GT 2008 batch, is just a matter of time. This is not the first time they have delayed. Let me make it known to you that NNPC will not call for new GT advert without finalising the already pending GT,Firemen, and Experienced positions. Am just showing concern because a time will come when most of us will not be comfortable as a GT in NNPC.

@ RETIRED CORPER: It's so obvious that your being so self centered has deprived u of objectivity and receptiveness to a brilliant idea and rather discourage those who are hopeful and persistent in their struggle. You talk of other places to work just because you also want to be involved in the next NNPC GT recruitment exercise cos you are not involved in the past GT 2008 exercise, haba....if u dont have something sensible and objective to say, stop revealing your narrow and myopic sense of vision to the world.

@eeguru & Oche: Please, press on and keep the candle burning while helping to fan positive flames in the hearts of other concerned youths. "GREAT IDEAS HAVE ALWAYS SUFFERED MENTAL AND PHYSICAL OPPOSITION BY MEN OF MYOPIC VISION", the house needs more progressives like you who can proffer brilliant ideas and back it action. Your cause will prevail...BY THE GRACE OF GOD!

tell am

Just that everybody is saying something does not mean u have to say a thing esp if u are clueless on a particular topic. Even the Bible in Proverb admonishes that a fool should keep is mouth shut so that he might be considered wise. Honestly Retired Corper would have done better to keep his gob under lock and key on this matter, on which obviously he has no idea. I hope this is not the kind of graduate our universities are now churning out, else Nigeria may be doomed; so myopic, insensitive and vacuous.
    As for other intelligent contributors that have a stake in this matter like myself, God will justify us all. Our waiting will not be in vain.
    Mind you, my kind of hope is not baseless. The Lord is still on the throne.

lets ignore this retired corper of a guy, afterall he is RE-TIRED of his FOOLISHNESS. NNPC will definately say something about the GT 2008, its just TIME. well i heard that some relations of LADAN were among those interviewed in 2008, how true it is........, just a tip that something good might come up with LADAN. lets just NOT GIVE UP NOWWWWW. cheers.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast