+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: NNPC GT 2008 HOPEFULS - PLS LETS BE UNITED!!!

Re: NNPC GT 2008 HOPEFULS - PLS LETS BE UNITED!!!

It's ok house, Lets keep the NNPC GT 2008 dream alive, our cause will prevail with God on our side.
    Meanwhile if we still have to write a polite mail individually to let the new helmsman feel the vibrations and expectations of our hearts, lets also do that. Lets not just encourage brilliant ideas, lets do something positive about it. You might even have a more creative idea on this issue, but you just have to DO IT!

we all hope something positives comes up soonest. lets pray and watch.

@all- i honestly feel una pain o o o o! 2yrs is a really long tym to still be waiting oh! I really don't think Mr Ladan 'd pack d so called 100 unscrupulous intakes.... Lets be realistic. The mail to d GMD myt be helpful, at least let there be a change in d manner and way we react to injustice in Naija.... The worst form death is dying in SILENCE.... But brothers i suggest you take your mind of it while following up wit all this email thingy so that impact on your body won't be fatal if it ends up not working as planned.... Lets KEEP MAKING ALL THE NOISE IN ThE rIGHT QUARTERS, SOMEDAY OUR GOD 'D dELIVER US FROM THIS VULPINE FACED INDIVIDUALS....

**i don't think Ladan will Sack, not pack**

I thank all the optimists in this forum.Please keep hope alive.It is not a crime to ask for clarifications from NNPC concerning the last interview for GT and invitation for Experiienced Hire.Some of us are gainfully employed but need to experience the activity in the upstream sector of the petroleum industry.As for the RETIRED CORPER, please let him know that not all in this forum are desperate job hunters.He should also moderate his language so as not to distract the attention of positive minded people in this forum.Victory is not for the faint hearted.GOD IS STILL OVERSEEING THE AFFAIRS OF MEN. Keep hope alive!!

@ Emeka: I hope the retired corper is listening... Wisdom appeals to the wise! God dey.

Well this is the first time I will be commenting on Naija Hot Jobs. Please I will advise all the people that went for FireMen Training to be calm and patient. Good things dont come easy. Just try and getk another thing doing pending the time they will call. But on reliable source NNPC will be doing general employment this very year so LET EVERYBODY BE ALERT.

THANKS.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12