+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Nnpc hopefuls this is my findingsg.

Nnpc hopefuls this is my findingsg.

Greetings all. I have been wanting to say this for a long time but I kept having problem with logging in. Thank God it is solved.

I was also not called for the interview. But I want you to know that there is HOPE not hope. God is taking us to a knew Ground. While i had problem with logging in, i saw a thread where someone was discouraging others to stop having HOPE. Thats too bad and it goes a long way to show that people fail because they dont pause and think.

There's something about this NNPC job that people are not seeing, the miracle!

Have you ever pause,ponder and ASK yourself certain questions? A great number has not,hence they have given up.

Here are the questions I ASKED: Have you ever seen where an advert for job vacancy was run for 30 days? NNPC NEEDS PEOPLE BADLY.

Like it is with Recruitment agencies, were you sent any email which informed that you were un-successful? I did not Get ANY. That means, my application is still open for consideration.

A few days after the invitation started, I got worried because i had not gotten mine. So, I asked a friend on what he thinks about THIS KIND OF THING. My friend said, it is batch by batch and that people are needed for THE KNEW REFINARIES and that means more people would be called as time goes on.

Another thing to think about is: if they called so many people for the aptitude test and used various centers across the country, why are they (NNPC) using only Abuja as the interview venue? Of course, very few people were called for the interview when compared to the mammoth crowd that wrote the test. Is it possible to cover what the want by AUGUST? I don't think so.

Another friend to me that people are almost going to be called. He said "they(NNPC) will take virtually everybody"

And lastly, a special thank you to Jesus Army for Keeping the House Strong. GOD'S GRACE IS ON YOU. I really want to be strong in the word of God like I see it in display by notable men of God but, i don't know how to start or where to start from. I was not really a christ oriented

Re: Nnpc hopefuls this is my findingsg.

I like your faith. But don't overlook other opportunities.

Re: Nnpc hopefuls this is my findingsg.

Good write up 2lazeal. Be reminded dat well over 100k ppl applied and just over 40k were invited for d knowledge test. About 4.5k applicants were invited for d interview of which less dan 1k wil b finally shortlisted. In other words, d process of scrutiny is till on as not everyone'l b called. Let me tell u, almost every person dat took dat test's qualified for d job, but not all can be accomodated. That's d plain truth. Yes dey could still invite more but always bear in mind dat it's possible dat dey might not invite anymore. Dat u'r invited doesnt mean dat u must b employed. I wish u Goodluck as u await ur invitation. Regards.

+ Reply