+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 66 of 75 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Topic: NNPC Group: Recruitment 2012

Re: NNPC Group: Recruitment 2012

Please has any EH candidate gotten text or email for the interview. Your feedback will be

Add me pls 08188613075

They gave me(experienced hire) the below case study to prepare powerpoints slides(i think 10 pages) on. and after the power point presentation came the other questions on my ceevee and current affairs. They went through my ceevee and saw that it took me more than necessary to gain both BSc and Masters degrees. I told them it was the strike actions and they even concurred to my response. I think they just want to see that confidence in you. The asked me the current price of crude and luckily for me i checked it up before the interview. They asked me the burning issue then(2011) in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria and i did not know it. They were even giving me clues but i just did not catch it until one of them told me that there is kerosene scarcity, They asked me a question on their subsidiary which i got. A member of their team will be an expert in your field of experience who will ask you questions related to your field. Go to NNPC site and read up about the subsidiaries, what they do and where they are located. and try to know the mgt team and board of Directors, price of crude and pump prices. Dress neat and exude confidence. Best of luck.
    Case Study (for 2011 experienced hire interview)EGOC Oil and Gas is the premier oil producing firm in Nigeria and has been established since 1978. Its business operations cover exploration, refining and distribution of all crude oil products across the country. EGOC currently operates 3 refineries locally but its clients include countries and large corporations across the globe.Management has identified weaknesses in the organisation's processes and systems as the main issues that need to be addressed in order to improve overall productivity and operational efficiency. Cross-functional project teams have thus been set up to develop solutions to this problem.You have been chosen as a member of one of these teams to:· Identify the critical processes within your department· Discuss the relevance of these processes and systems to the organisation· Identify ways of improving the processes and systems within your department(NOTE: Ensure that the challenges and solutions highlighted are rooted in your discipline)
    Quote Originally Posted by babacha View Post
    Those that were called are not up to 30& of those who wrote the test, but I don't see what idear we are to share as regard interview, interview is not aptitude test and is base on individual, ur cv and ur answer to their question form the bases of what the interviewer will ask u ,d we all do not have thesame cv or expeience, so wat are we to share, why not take time to prepare on how to defend ur cv and what u know? I wonder wen I see people asking for interview material, u will end up geting confuse after reading about nnpc and the interviewer start asking u question about ur field of study and the job role u apply for.

Kindly add me too...08051589806....I got d message bt still awaiting d said mail..

I wonder what the essence of creating a Whatsapp group is when you have not gotten the job yet. It's useless and negates the essence of this thread! Let every info that needs to be shared be shared here. If you don't want to share it here then eat it! When you eventually land the job then you can create as many Whatsapp group chat as you want. Na wa 4 some ppl sef...aproko too much.

what is the essense of this forum then, if we start using whatsapp. I remember hw great and fun thiis thread was on the last recruitment.

drop your number is very funny and lively on whatsapp. guys are happy there sharing information.

get paid in dollars. Its very real. U have nothing to loose.
    http://youthsalary.com/?user=102798

add me 08034572329

Guys! dont worry about the Whatapp group. let continuing keeping this thread alive with
    our update. All is well, i believed.

one luv

I think we should make this thread interesting by sharing ideas.

From the information by PCL, email invites will reach us by tomorrow. That is, we will get our invites at least by COB tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by lmao View Post
    I think we should make this thread interesting by sharing ideas.

From the information by PCL, email invites will reach us by tomorrow. That is, we will get our invites at least by COB tomorrow.
    good news!!
    Hoped so, we are waiting to see it DROP

Quote Originally Posted by muffeh View Post
    drop your number is very funny and lively on whatsapp. guys are happy there sharing information.
    Mr Muffeh, can you please answer the questions below?
    1. Do you truly understand the effect of what you are doing via whatsapp on this thread and Naijahotjobs?
    2. Please clarify the intentions of the new group in terms of shared information for those who are not part of the group?

Do you know what a centralize information portal is all about? Cos if you do, creating or trying to divide a group based on whatever criteria you are using is wrong

And to prospective job seekers, try not to be desperate else you make decisions that will on the long run be destructive to this site. i understand the need to get information, instead we should encourage the source to post on this thread and let everyone have access to it and learn
    davo3286 likes this.

+ Reply
Page 66 of 75 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast