Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Topic: Nnpc 2010 continuation commences

Re: Nnpc 2010 continuation commences

Jajamark, AMEN!. Pls i dnt knw why did Nnpc stuf is generatin dust.b4 we were pryin 4d commencmt of intvw nw its arnd d corner(clue 4rm jesusarmy) and its rainsin dust.shuldnt we all b pryin?

Pls house each time i read ur post i expect someone to say smtin dat happened last week but no one has knowledge about it,last week some people wr textd dat dey wr succesful n an interview was still conducte dat same week,immediately afta d interview dier employment letas wr offered to them immediately to resume work.a corper in my state received it.pls wat abt dat

@Lolo86 pls how sure are u with this infor? is it what u hrd or u saw the letter or he told u in words?

A corper?
    pls will like to knw. the date of written on the letter,signed by who,position offerd to him, the ref. no of the letter and means of getting the letter.pls no hard feelings.

all i know is that.....this recruitment will end one day and the end will surely justify the means

Pls, house let leave argument alone for now. flowing the trend of things happening at NNPC house, Abuja is the main concern. Why am saying this? According to Jesus Army, the recruiting agent are working round the clock fine. Keep us posted at various level of the whole process. at least we have about 4 level (Contract, Exp. Prof, Operator, Graduate T). the question is which one have they handled so far? let us clear the air than mixing things together.

One very useful info about this whole stuff was last posted by Jesus Army, i.e, the one that has to do with arrangements concerning firm(s) that will be handling the training, the venues and the time of commencement of the training. Thats the kind of news formites are waitin 4. Its a big plus to have somebody like Jesus Army in the house, therefore we should sit back and wait for people like that to feed us with current happenings in the Tower mostly for those of us that does not have any reasonable thing to tell the house. I am not saying we should not digress a little in some situations, afterall it spices up the topic, but for goodness sake let it be minimal even when there is a need for it so that the main essence (objective) of the thread will not be misplaced. When precisely are they going to start sending out invites? Those that are abreast should try and update the house.

@cojak,im with you in this.pls hon member of this forum shd desist from flogging a dead horse,let us face the most nagging issues as said by cojak.

Quote Originally Posted by baly View Post
    re: Nnpc 2010 continuation commences

come ooo are u pple saying that they have started training? When did they do the interview? I don't understand wat is going on. Can sombody pls put me tru?

You are so doom!!!! Follow the thread my friend.
    lmao!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cojack View Post
    one very useful info about this whole stuff was last posted by jesus army, i.e, the one that has to do with arrangements concerning firm(s) that will be handling the training, the venues and the time of commencement of the training. Thats the kind of news formites are waitin 4. Its a big plus to have somebody like jesus army in the house, therefore we should sit back and wait for people like that to feed us with current happenings in the tower mostly for those of us that does not have any reasonable thing to tell the house. I am not saying we should not digress a little in some situations, afterall it spices up the topic, but for goodness sake let it be minimal even when there is a need for it so that the main essence (objective) of the thread will not be misplaced. When precisely are they going to start sending out invites? Those that are abreast should try and update the house.
    lwkmd!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lolo86 View Post
    Pls house each time i read ur post i expect someone to say smtin dat happened last week but no one has knowledge about it,last week some people wr textd dat dey wr succesful n an interview was still conducte dat same week,immediately afta d interview dier employment letas wr offered to them immediately to resume work.a corper in my state received it.pls wat abt dat
    This is serious oh! Oga where u hear this one from abeg? Lmao!

D corpa was text dat he was succesful,went for interview n has gotten his leta.i cald someone working in d towers at Abj n he confirmed it n told me to still keep praying dat dis first set r special people,u all knw wat i mean abi? But i knw dat God wil do it in his way swifly.wld advive u all to keep praying.

D corpa was text dat he was succesful,went for interview n has gotten his leta.i cald someone working in d towers at Abj n he confirmed it n told me to still keep praying dat dis first set r special people,u all knw wat i mean abi? But i knw dat God wil do it in his way swifly.wld advive u all to keep praying.
    How much did your friend pay? no one has been interviewed but the results are ready. Heard there will be another round this year so those that miss out on this should get ready for the next one.

Na wa oh! If this is true then may God help us in this country. Sorry, that country!

Closed Topic
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast