Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Topic: Nnpc 2010 continuation commences

Re: Nnpc 2010 continuation commences

samuel temitope emmanuel..there is no pass mark. at the GT level, you compete with contemporaries from your state to fill your state slot.it was initially 10 per stste, i pray it has not changed. i think the smiles should start now,not later.regards
    Quote Originally Posted by SAMUEL TEMITOPE EMMANUEL View Post
    I claim it in good faith Jesus Army. "For God shall have pity upon zion, for the set time has come". So, let us be glad, because we are going to smile soon. Please Jesus Army, do you have an idea of the pass mark for each category? Thank you.

idokojji salute your acknowledgement of our unusual positivism. it is the tonic for manifestation. we will pray and prophesy until it comes to pass. our destinies are not bound by NNPC, our God is big and rich enough to bless us, beyond what any paid employment can do. there would definitely be a need for cardilogist, but not here. our God is more than enough. i have state ealier that there are different approaches to this matter. there are some of us that He specifically told since 2008. yu cant call that one apprehension,no!.its expectation, and there is nothing wrong with preparations.
    more over, why NNPC?
    1) sincerely, in the past 15 years, this is the most recruitment in the oil industry.
    2) the process, if you are sincere, till date has been transparent, unlike what you have in shell,lng, total, etc.
    3) NNPC has shown a willingness to do the right thing thereby increasing hope, unlike NIA, CBN, NIGCOMSAT, SSS, etc...you dont even hear of their recruitment.

i know other distinguished forumites would add more.
    we wont criticize you, no...never, we would also not ignore you,...you are to valuable....
    we would rather carry you on our train to this land of unusual positivism.....as you call it.
    Quote Originally Posted by idokojj View Post
    I salute everbody in NHJ and equally appreciate the very valuable and insightful post from notable comrades, you have the assurances of my prayers.
    However, I sincerely and humbly point with concern the unusual positivism this NNPC job has generated, this in my opinion is unhealthy and beyond what is necessary.
    Abled men and women that should be pre-occupied with other pressing issues and the many challenges that confronts us are busy prophesying and saying all manners of things because they wrote the NNPC test and have qualified themselves as the most suitable for the job. I would have employed the services of sorcerers if I believed there are just to allow for some calm.......guys are becoming too apprehensive.
    Why the hue and cry? You've done what you should do and your best at the time, allow the recruitment executives to do theirs. No amount of uproar here would change a thing.

Please note that with or without NNPC, LIFE GOES ON. It will do us some real good to create room for the worst case scenario so that we don't get to hire a cardiologist at the eleven hour when eventually some passengers are left without tickets to proceed on the trip.
    "Not everyone that shouts Lord, Lord shall enter the kingdom of heaven"

Criticize me if am right, but ignore me if am wrong................lol
    Ukoadede likes this.

Jesus Army, thanks so much 4 all d timely information. I'll lyk 2 celebrate wit U and all members of d forum bcos we will be successful in dis recruitment exercise in Jesus name.

Thanks JA for all the info you've been giving to this house. You are a GREAT Nigerian. Cheers bro.

My advice is we keep it locked and low. These people are watching. How can you apply for a job and instruct your employer on how to do the selections. If you are not a member of HR, how come you know when, where and how these selections will be done. NIGERIA! I think the proper orientation is you wait until you are contacted. I see NNPC under the pressure of these people who know people and it is distorting the whole process; is it not obvious? Allow these people to do their job for the sake of due process which we preach. Some of us are sniffing around the NNPC environs thereby creating an unhealthy competition. This is just not right. Let the opportunity be equal. Imagine someone of the opinion that the children of NNPC staff be given preference and this is what has been happening. Is this not crazy? Well I have the cloud that leadeth by day and fire by night(JEHOVAH) who is my connection. Let's quit this distractions of letters will be sent tommorrow, minister not around and quota gist. It gives fraudsters the opportunity to defraud job seekers. Keep your head up. May God in His infinite mercies grant our good heart desires through Jesus Christ His Son. Amen. Gob bless y'all

I think the essence of this thread has long been defeated. As much as i appreciate the efforts of jesus army to provide us with insite as to what is happening in NNPC, i think the rest of us just have to sit and pray that when eventually they start calling, we would be among the choosen. Posting comments, insulting others, and advertising churches would never help us get a calling from NNPC. If u did your best during the tests and with God and a little bit of luck on your side, you would eventually get called. This is my humble opinion and that is the path i have choosen to follow.

Jesus Army I must thank you immensely the invaluable info you have been dishing out to this forum on the progress of the NNPC recruitment i personally have found your post extremely helpful to the extent i look forward to receiving info from you anytime i log on to naijahotjobs God will keep enlarging you coast in all you do as we wait patiently for NNPC

thanks so Jesus army all d info, may God continue to bless u.There's something for sure,whats mine will forever b mine.Grace is all we need for nnpc to call us but favour bcomes important during interview.May God's grace n favour see us thru till d end.amen.our testimony is on d way

all NHJ members,NNPC is not the last,though yes all want to work in an oil coy and of govt type for job security and a steping stone. but will like to ask what happens if we dont get it?(Pray we do including me). we shouldnt forget that we are all graduates and hence be enterprising in nature.
    God will c us tru...

Its like NNPC pays more than N1 million monthly cos the level of optimism, charisma, dogmatism, and religious opium, the whole NNPC recruitment thing has precipitated in this forum is pretty much alarming. Sometimes when I just want to entertain myself I log on and read some really funny comments. Trust me some of the posts are really good but the way some others have keenly personalized the whole thing sometimes to me is very funny.Everybody says the job is mine and yet we both know that the slots are limited.Indeed everybody can't get the job, thats the hard truth. I keep seeing people saying, God has reserved the job for me,come to my church, my God this, my God that. While it is good to have hope let us also realize the truth that God is OUR God as well, as much as He is ur God, He is also my God, He's also the God of the guy over there and pretty much the God of all forumites and non-forumites alike, thats why He allows His sun to shine over all, Christians or non-Christians. So I recommend that personal faith should be resident in our hearts. We can profess faith and claim God's promises in our "closeths" (as the scriptures say "for ur heavenly father who seeth in the secret will reward you openly"), but then in public forums like this we can say our prayers and wishes in a more generic sense rather than personalizing them. This is just my opinion though, its not expected to be holistically correct.
    Ukoadede and Jesus Army like this.

God dey! NNPC!! e pain me, wetin man go do? Life goes on.
    JA thks 4 keeping this thread
    Y"all Peace as u aspect ur results as 4 me am lookin to other things
    LORD what next?

this NNPC recruitment is taking too longer than expected. its bearly about 7month for the process as being runing. when will they put an end to this whole thing?

i belt it, if someone is not called someone might commit sucide.
    I

Senior Member opiantor_yagayaga's Avatar

sense dey ur head too much. All other discussion na .....?
    Quote Originally Posted by cpark05 View Post
    My advice is we keep it locked and low. These people are watching. How can you apply for a job and instruct your employer on how to do the selections. If you are not a member of HR, how come you know when, where and how these selections will be done. NIGERIA! I think the proper orientation is you wait until you are contacted. I see NNPC under the pressure of these people who know people and it is distorting the whole process; is it not obvious? Allow these people to do their job for the sake of due process which we preach. Some of us are sniffing around the NNPC environs thereby creating an unhealthy competition. This is just not right. Let the opportunity be equal. Imagine someone of the opinion that the children of NNPC staff be given preference and this is what has been happening. Is this not crazy? Well I have the cloud that leadeth by day and fire by night(JEHOVAH) who is my connection. Let's quit this distractions of letters will be sent tommorrow, minister not around and quota gist. It gives fraudsters the opportunity to defraud job seekers. Keep your head up. May God in His infinite mercies grant our good heart desires through Jesus Christ His Son. Amen. Gob bless y'all

Closed Topic
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast