+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Topic: NLNG TRAINEE OPERATOR INTERVIEW UPDATE

Re: NLNG TRAINEE OPERATOR INTERVIEW UPDATE

Hi Guys,
    It's good to hear that the waiting is almost over, when, we still do not know. Thanks for the numbers my man, God bless. NLNG list will happen like Yaradua return from Saudi, just brace up for the news,prepare, whatever happens God is glorified and you are still in His agenda. Best wishes to all the hopefuls.
    L

@Ruth-Kanu; Where did you get your information? I want to give you the benefit of doubt 'cos I have observed that NLNG recruitment span 6 months from the day of advertisement (September 7/8 2009) to final selection. So even if Ruth-Kanu was guess-speaking, the fact remains that she is close to their date. Between now and March 7/8, 2010 to be specific.

Recall that Electrical trainee advert came out June/July, 2009 before they were called for medicals in December, 2009. I have only used simple mathematical time deduction; so don't castigate me, I claim no link with NLNG. Merci BouqueBelieving is seeing. See you @ the top

@Charly20 ur suggestion is ok, i'll do dat 2moro den. Cheers!
    A

I called the numbers that were earlier dropped, but the recipients of those numbers said i called the wrong department(personel), i then called the ext. 4129, the lady that picked declined from giving any info because she isn't in the position of giving out such info, after much talk she gave me a new ext. 4214. I tried calling several times but to no avail, no body picked. I'll give it a try later on, say, during lunch hours. Cheers!
    A

Well done GUYZ.

(I'M OUT) Adigun a.k.a T-PAIN.
    The only GOOD you can do for GOD is to be GOOD to HIS creatures.

Guys,that is a good try...more grease to your elbow.

Please,let us know what is the talest as soon as posible because our hope has been raised very very high again.

I know the time has come.........

Ok, finally my call was picked and the lady this time gave me a direct and simple answer "we will contact u guys soon".
    Now, when i asked hw soon, the answer remained same "soon". So, i bet we should all watch out for the best or worst as the case may be. Cheers!
    A

Thanks.....DexterG,that is a nice job...may God grant you every of your heart desires.

God,let us all look back at this trend and glorify your Holy name because You know the begining from the end.

N . L . N . G hopefuls

Toy - Toy - Toy - Toy?
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

TO THOSE IT MAY CONCERN- Enuf is Enuf
    abeg can u guys let them be for some time? there are other jobs out there so lets keep ourselves busy with it other than having this oil and gas mentality in our heads! A the people that applied for this position had upper credit which is a good result for an average poly graduate considering the self-made belive descrinination out there, but having a good result makes one a job seeker and not a wealth creator. That really bad. What if NLNG folds up tommorow? what happens to all of us? i gues some will go back to their respective villages? If anyone Feels i'm saying the right thing, pls "LET NLNG BE" when they are ready, they'll call on us and if not, ....................they'll be on the lossing end not having us on board!

NLNG is not folding now.

£££ $$$ ¥¥¥ ¤¤¤
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

yea just checking in to check out.

peace Bro...

Quote Originally Posted by Boluyinka
    TO THOSE IT MAY CONCERN- Enuf is Enuf
    abeg can u guys let them be for some time? there are other jobs out there so lets keep ourselves busy with it other than having this oil and gas mentality in our heads! A the people that applied for this position had upper credit which is a good result for an average poly graduate considering the self-made belive descrinination out there, but having a good result makes one a job seeker and not a wealth creator. That really bad. What if NLNG folds up tommorow? what happens to all of us? i gues some will go back to their respective villages? If anyone Feels i'm saying the right thing, pls "LET NLNG BE" when they are ready, they'll call on us and if not, ....................they'll be on the lossing end not having us on board!
    @BOLUYINKA, am going to be hard on you. Your statement is highly hypocritical, ridiculous and suspicious. Imagine how long we have been running Lagos, Abuja, PH and whereever 'cos of NLNG interview. We are not saying life will end if it does not say thru, but like the lawyers say "not only must the truth be done, but it must have been seen to have been done".
    Yes, life must go on but a Yoruba proverb says "a child dead is better than a child lost".
    "What if NLNG folds up?" We'll wait till it does. I guess you are so fed up with the whole issue that the pessimistic personality has overcome the optimistic one. And by the way, there are 1001 site, and indeed 1001 threads you could be following up: why choose this as your point to pour out the gospel of hopelessness.
    Let NLNG refuse to release the result for years(highly improbable), some of us will let them know "nothing can be done hidden from the face of the sun". And for your information, 80-90% of all the people here have something doing (many self-employed), so do not run down their good desires. If foreigners earn big from what is naturally found in our country, what stops Nigerians from aspiring for the same-legitimately (what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander).

And to all good people, I tell you dare to dream, dare to ask for the mountain. I SAY DARE TO ASK FOR EVEN MORE THAN NLNG

+ Reply
Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast