+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Topic: NLNG TRAINEE OPERATOR INTERVIEW UPDATE

Re: NLNG TRAINEE OPERATOR INTERVIEW UPDATE

Hi guys,
    I'm a big fan of dis thread, & to b candid, u guys r great!
    We all hav difrent levels of patience. Whether 'pesimists', 'optimists', 'religious' or what-hav-u... Its bin fun readin from all of u. Kip it up guys. Gongo aso @ d end of d wait.
    Cheers!

Happy Val ma fellow hopeful,wishin ya a glorious week ful of love and happiness.

@House, the only way Maxweber and Mobilo can proof to me that they are actually devout christians is by me seeing their post once again on this trend albert taking note of what the house had said.GREAT PEOPLE ARE OPEN TO CRITICISMS. Maxweber and Mobilo, imagine you are the leader of a team and your team members decided to express their mind one day in the field.Will you leave them just because they express their mind? Proof to me that you are a leader?It's a challenge.

Nlng operator trainee interview update

Just watchout, GOD would make me LAUGH this week.

This week is going to be my week. just watch out for the long expected good news... I cant wait...
    ADEYEMO

Gud mng ppl,
    I was not available on Friday and over the weekend, it is interesting to see messages posted from different ppl, @maxweber and everybody, i quite understand ao u feel after ur efforts to keep the thread alive have been criticised/challenged,it is normal that ppl react base on differences in beliefs, but may i say here that all that we have doing is to keep the thread alive not to get church members online or to make online alter calls thru this forum. In any way, if you are offended abt the way the posts have been in recent times, we are deeply sorry. When i have info i did post, when i do not have one, i post encouragement words just to keep this thread alive.
    I know one thing for sure that the waiting is about to end soon, don't lets us run ourselves down because of our differences, God will surprise us and settle us soonest. Regards to all. One love.
    L

Hollo maxweber, i read a lot of your thread and i like the spirit of your job search. It's motivates me and Jehovah will see you and all of us through.

To all hope fulls in the house,i will like to encourage us not to give up on this trend.

Let us live our life as if NLNG does not exist and also let us have it at the back of our mind that come rain come sun our success in NLNG is sure.

This trend might not be for preaching but the words are to encourage each other and to make our faith wax stronger.

Faith is the element of things not seing but believed.Either for NLNG,SLB,TOTAL,ABB...........we all need faith.

I am available on yahoo messanger and facebook([email protected]).Use the word NLNG for mme to add and accept your friendship.

Peace

HI PPL,

(I'm out).
    The only GOOD you can do for GOD is to be GOOD to HIS creatures.

Hi Guys,don't let us behave like the 5 foolish virgins in the bible,let us keep this trend alive............................

I came ,i saw but i need u guys encouragement

Dont let us kill this trend

Please all ! let keep this trend up PLEASE . I know dat there are alot of hope-full like me who are great fan of this trend , but have contributed little in terms of discussion . PLEASE THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE WHERE ALOT OF US CAN GET UPDATE SO PLEASE LET KEEP IT ON. and thanks 2 all my fellow hope-full.

pls guys let keep on updating our selves incase of any vacancy i pray dt as we are doing dis Almighty God will open doors of upliftment & favour !!!

Hi ppl,
    Got invited for honeywell group test in Lagos,but am not going because of the distance and NLNG, i stay in PH and Lagos is too far bearing in mind that it's even Workforce that is conducting the test and there no hope of reimbursement. I wish all of you who are called best of luck and safe trip.Pls, if you are invited,go,do not compare yourself with me cos i have something doing for now while i wait for NLNG. Wish you guys a great time. It shall happen soon! Watch out.
    L

+ Reply
Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast