+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Topic: NLNG TRAINEE OPERATOR INTERVIEW UPDATE

Re: NLNG TRAINEE OPERATOR INTERVIEW UPDATE

Hi every1,
    Ao is life, just buzz in to see how all ya doing, i do hope you are still hanging on, don't lose faith in NLNG, all things work for good for those that love God, delay is not denial. Keep trusting God and be busy with any thing meaningful. We shall rejoice together.C ya there!
    L

maxweber

Yeah, Love the way charly20 strolls in and out and the way MOBILO buzzes in and out like me. He laughs...
    It will be well by GOD's grace.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

hi Maxweber, can we chat on skype or facebook. [email protected] is the add.
    You are great and i like your spirit.
    L

4:18 Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations; according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be. 4:19 And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah’s womb: 4:20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God, GUYS KEEP UR FAITH ALIVE.

Thank God.

@MOBILO, addy noted but am not able to chat now. Keep it up man! God will do it.
    @charly20, you missed the bible book name. But, from my research I found it as Romans 4:18-20. In fact, Abraham's faith is worthy of emulation. "Although beyond hope, yet based on hope he had faith,... as he was about one hundred years... But because of the promise of God he did not waver in a lack of faith..."( NWTHS)
    Thanks charly20 for citing that quotation.
    @all hopefuls, never waver in lack of faith no matter how long it takes for NLNG to call but most especially on GOD'S promise of a righteous new world. That was Abraham's hope especially for the 'seed' that brings the greatest hope to those "rightly disposed for everlasting life" Imagine, Abraham still had hope and faith till 100 years!
    GOD will certainly come to our rescue.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Hi my fellow operators in the waiting, i like the spirit of the forum everybody is preaching patience and hope.But i decline to that i believe in praying your way tru.Let's pray out every stumbling block hindering us all from not being called up till now at least some people must be responsible for that.So let us pray that God should intervene and let them move in our favour.Time na money we need to start making things happen tru God in our favour and not to let them dictate the pace.That's my submission.C ya

Guyz,
    Na so so preaching we dey read 4 here everyday. I wonder wot life would be like for some ppl if NLNG dont gv dem a +ve response. Let's @ least our mind off ds and live our life as we've been doing b4 d NLNG interference. Everyone will definitely NOT be called. God knows best.

To be candid, I'm tired of reading all ds PREACHING stuff, jst type "HI ppl" and go, until you have a something genuine.

No be say I dey rubbish una efforts, (just speakin ma mind).

Cheers.
    Have a fun-filled weekend ppl. ADIGUN a.ka T-PAIN, how e go be nw
    The only GOOD you can do for GOD is to be GOOD to HIS creatures.

There is hope

@wolecares, you shouldn't decline the preaching going on here because in as much as you pray for GOD'S favor and as fast as you want things done, you have to talk good about GOD too. NLNG recruitment is not the only recruitment 'hanging on' in the country. And moreover there was a year that their recruitment took time as this one is taking. I read it from forum and the guys then kept the thread alive even when they got married. So this thread has to be kept alive. Hope you are enjoying what's going on here...
    @lekandynamo ADIGUN a.k.a T-PAIN, There are people who did'nt get a feedback and some got a -ve feedback from NLNG and so were not invited for interviews. These people I believe are not dead now, they still continue with life. So of all those expecting to be call, if some are not called I also believe that GOD will take care of them if they believe. And by the way, why do you say that "Everyone will definitely NOT be called"? Respond please.

With respect to wat LEKANDYNAMO said, i want to add by saying, owing to d fact that we all are solely dependent on God's unmerited favour, we should try not to over flog issues here. To be honest, i feel relunctant reading frm dis thread, just bcuz i can predict wat will be in it. Lets be moderate with the level of preaching and give out what is needed of us; information. We all know what the purpose of this forum entails, job related information and career oriented programmes. You can drop a word of hope without neccessarily citing the bible or quoran, since we ain't all of dsame religion. Its just my candid opinion. Stay tuned!
    A

im happy people are gettin tired of this preachin brouhaha. i mean im not against any1 believin in God's plan for him/her. but lets not 4get the primary reason we open www.naijahotjobs.com. obviously not for a sermon. we can encourage each other, but lets not derail from our purpose here.

in case u r wondering, i am also a very BIIIIG hopeful for NLNG but i dont have to advertise my hope online. i'd rather do that in the quiet and solitude of my room.

bottomline: this thread has almost become an online church. lets remain focused. post info as regards NLNG.

the thread title remains NLNG TRAINEE OPERATOR INTERVIEW UPDATE.

NLNG?

Okay, we gonna 'bush out'. Let the thread die out till the day NLNG will call and then a new thread will be created for the good news. But somethings has been made clear which I believe many has learnt from it. Glory be to GOD! It will be well. Never lose hope and wait for the d-day.
    The 'owner' of the thread DexterG has spoken.
    Goodbye ma people.
    (Wishing everyone success oh!)
    Thank you all.

@Maxweber
    Broda, u remain a guy i admire d overwhelming courage running tru ur entire system, atleast u showed dat in SLB. Its not ideal if u abandon dis thread at a time when success is near. I'm sorry if i or any other member sounded unfriendly, we only xpressed wat was felt. Try to understand wat we meant. Cheers!
    A

i dont know why Ive not been able to successfully post my comment in this thread, but if this one is successful I wnt to say..
    1. this thread have been a very good solace ground for everyone, when I say everyone, I mean Everyone, Complainers, Optimists, Pessimists, critics etc. U can't dispute it.
    2. relationships have been built.
    3. Doubts cleared
    4. Oneness, team spirit and many other good qualities have been demonstrated and developed here
    Lets not foolishly throw it all away because of some prejudicial attitude or statement.
    Everyone is free to express His/Her opinion in any way he/She can, lets try to respect peoples opinion and just comment in a way as not to rubbish the others point of view please. this outcome is not safe for good relationships.
    DexterG, Maxweber, biggike. please TIE (Take It Easy)
    One love Bro.
    The waiting Continues

+ Reply
Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast