+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NDDC/UNITAR

NDDC/UNITAR

Fellow Naija Hot Jabbas, I greet u! About the NDDC/UNITAR Oil and Gas Training Scheme. It is really sad to know that up till now not anyone av said he/she was successful in the interview. Why!? Does it mean I'm d only one!? I guess not! Pls, if u've been selected y not tell the house and perharps share ur xperience. Anyways, the process is on going seriously, and at the moment we r at the international passport data page submission stage. Just got an SMS from them dis morning. At least for once this NDDC guys are living up to xpectations, with the series of graduate and non-graduate programmes undertaken so far. From the welding/drilling program to the graduat computer literacy prog to d pgd scholarship program worth 30,000 USD, to UNITAR then to the recent pet/geo/drilling prog. The present management of the NDDC is really doing a good job and I want to give them credit for that, if not for anything but for the credibility and transparency they've shown so far in their selection process, making MERIT a keyword, of which I am a testimony. Glory Be to YAHWEH!

For those who wrote the exam of 29th and 30 Nov, 2010, for pet/geo/drilling, I think they will start contacting successful candidates as soon as they are through with the UNITAR guys, and be rest assured that the selection process will be based more on merit than anything else even though u know, d man-know-man thing might be prevalent. Just pray that God will make your names invisible for the bad guys to see for any form of manipulation not only in NDDC but anywhere.

Re: NDDC/UNITAR

You are a real man!!!

Thank u dear, God bless you!!!

G

Destiny can only be delay but not change. They wil definitely cal us when they ready. Thanx God 4 davo

@ DAVO23, nddc av not paid d pgd scholars so it not surprising dat they av not equally attended to u Nddc/unitar guys not to talk of d nddc/geo/ petr training guys.by d way I hrd dis guys will be sent to qater

Congrats Davo. Could you please throw a little light on what the second test was all about (i.e. the alternative to practical and the oral tests). Thank u n God bless!

No wahala bro, lookin forward to mine. Cheers!

Each time i read comments here,i just laugh.u guys r 1derful.lets trust God more.

I jst keep hearing dat d delay in execution of d programmes is due to som internel MGT crisis whch led to 1 Director being probed so they kinda rushed all the exercises last yr so as to avoid losing the funds already ear marked for these projects..Sounds kinda realistic or else why d heck have the post Grag guys not left by now? Dem go defer their admision tire?
    God will help us,lets keep hoping & stay positive.

+ Reply