+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Latest: NDDC/UNITAR sending txt msgs!!!

Latest: NDDC/UNITAR sending txt msgs!!!

hi guys! Jst rcived a txt dis afternoon @ abt 12:30pm, from NDDC/UNITAR and the sms goes and I quote -

"Following ur success at d NDDC/UNITAR Oil and Gas Skills exams, u are advised 2 procure ur international passport immediately and inform this number 08033537788, on or before 24/12/2010. Congrats!"

and off quote. Did anybody got this same txt msg? I mean those who took part in the interview on d 10th of Nov.

Re: Latest: NDDC/UNITAR sending txt msgs!!!

Congrats davo3286. I'm for the Petroleum/Geology Drilling Training. Still waiting to hear from them. Big ups bro.
    Grace upon grace...I'm favoured.

@DAVO.....WAT POSITION DID YOU APPLY FOR?

Congrats! Davo.....all glory to the almighty God who has answer the prayer of our brother,i believe that your better days are yet to come.....dats just the begining, u'll soon soar high. Thanks for your immense contribution to the house.

@DAVO: Big Ups Man..I believe dis is ur shot..we still dey wait for our own i.e: NDDC Geology/Pet Drilling Training.

Congrats Davo, I called u this morning to appreciate the glory of God in ur life, u remembered?. sincerely, I am really happy for u. Please i want to you to help us that is yet to be invited for the PETROLEUM engineering/ Goelogy training Program Interview by giving us the details of ur interview, if possible from A-Z so that we can have an Hint of what to respect. Thanks.

By God's Grace, when I get to France, i will come and visit u in Norway. Congrats again and again.

Thank you all!

@DiPlomatic NwaAba, you mean to say what skill? Well, I applied for INSTRUMENTATION.

@ababademosi, as for your program, I don't think they've started calling. I'll keep you and of course the house posted, as soon as i get any info on that one. As for hw my interview went. Well, we I did't get what I anticipated. I expected to be asked questions on current affairs, the mandate and mission of the commission and when it was established, the chairman of the commission and all of that. But nothing of this nature was asked. Instead, I was asked questions, i.e on my fields of study as it relates to INSTRUMENTATION (two quest precisely) which appeared on the alternative to practicals exam which we wrote b4 the interview. I answered the questions correctly and was asked to elaborate on it explaining all I know about it INSTRUMENTATION giving examples some instruments and all of that. Others were jst minor, not so difficult questions.

I wish you all SUCCESS! Once again than you all!!!

THANKS Mr. DAVO...............
    I APPLIED FOR DRILLING IS THERE ANY BODY IN THE HOUSE WHO RECEIVED THE SAME INVITATION.
    PLEASE INDICATE THE FIELD U APPLIED FOR OR THE PERSON YOU KNOW THAT WAS CALLED THE FIELD HE/SHE APPLIED FOR.

@DAVO, IS LIKE THEY DID NOT CALL TOO MANY PEOPLE COS THIS TREND HAS BEEN ON FOR UPTO THREE DAYS NOW AND THE RESPONSES HAS BEEN LOW.

CONGRATS MY BROTHER SEE U AT THE TOP.....

Congrats davo, u r a lucky chap! @all: i dnt even understand what nddc is doing. The info i got is that they ave takn peopl in drilling n instrumentation and ave snt the sms 2 prepare their international passport. I'am stil shockd that they ave nt snt me sms, i did very well in their so clld oral interview at least i was able to explain 2 them everyfing on instrumentation giving them examples and applications in the industry. So i'am so shockd that they ave nt clld me, i dnt even knw the criteria they used! But that's nigeria 4 u . Man-no-man, i'am nt suprised!
    Www.scholarshipsandstudyingabroad..com

You are really lucky. Not so many people were called. In fact 4 your own session, only 21 people were called. Guy, you are one lucky dog. Congrats.
    C

@Davo please can you help us to confirm whether they have started calling for the Drillin/pet training

@Onuh Joanné, how did u knw they called only 21 people in my session

@Adelowoeasyman, i dnt knw if they've started calling pet/drilling for now. But i'm going to find out and inform the house ASAP

Big up bro, we hop u dis gud news gos round

+ Reply