+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: NDDC TRAINING

Re: NDDC TRAINING

NDDC/UNITAR partnership training,my bros and sis pple are almost going for overseas training while qualified graduate who has no Abraham as a Father are waiting for the same job.My case is different cos I was told there was no such form to be submitted.THEY THAT WAIT UPON THE LORD SHALL RENEW THEIR STRENGTH.God is watching us............

@stansola- someone somewhere didn't do his or her job..' that opening was meant for d NigerDelta states and d last time i checked Ondo was one of d Nine.... I can only extend my condolences....
    @house, i 'd advice those of us that re chanced to keep going to our respective state offices to keep tabs on developments....
    Long Live The March To Emancipation....(the pursuit of Happiness)

with naija Govt, there is a TENDENCY to withhold information in order to favour their preferred candidates and also
    The POSSIBILITY of mis-information especially amongst staffs (Ondo for Example)

Ufuoma, selection process "could" lies with d respective states offices, .'. shortlisted names might hv been 4warded

@house,
    we hv done our part by applying based on d available info. at that time. The ball is in their court now!!!
    let us wait and see what becomes of our application, call their HQ for verification if possible.

There will surely be “light at the end of our respective tunnel”

@all, letz change d 'them' by first changing ourselves. We aint beta, afterall. The 'them' dat we talk abt r all related 2 us in 1way or d other. Yes, we can...! Start from us, 2 our families, 2 our frnds, & so on. Wish M.Gandhi's stil living...

Nothing is happening in Bayelsa too oh
    B

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12