+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Topic: NDDC CALLING FOR TEST ( NDDC PETROLEUM ENGINEERING/GEOLOGY DRILLING TRAINING)

NDDC CALLING FOR TEST ( NDDC PETROLEUM ENGINEERING/GEOLOGY DRILLING TRAINING)

I just receive a text message inviting me for NDDC Petroleum Engineering/Geology Drilling Training Program written exams.

Date: Tue Nov 30, 2010

Venue: Interlink Technologies, 45 Aba Road , @nd Artillery Junction , PH

Re: NDDC CALLING FOR TEST ( NDDC PETROLEUM ENGINEERING/GEOLOGY DRILLING TRAINING)

I just received mine,any one in the house with previous experience please through more light on what to expect
    .....IF U HAVE A DREAM ,STAY AWAKE TO MAKE IT COME TRUE

NDDC

Me too

Re: NDDC CALLING FOR TEST ( NDDC PETROLEUM ENGINEERING/GEOLOGY DRILLING TRAINING)

Hello Guys, i heard that some people have been invited for this test some weeks back.please can they throw more light on the qustions to expect for this test. i am also invited. i just got the test.

pls anyone with previous experiences or exam format should pls send to me via [email protected]

Me too

Hey guyz, it really important that we help ourselves. this an opportunity of a life time.
    for those of us that have been invited previously and has relevant info for the upcoming test by NDDC should please... i beg u let this honorable members of this honorable house have it.
    wat we need is info on possible areas of concentration.......
    Pls help us that will be embarking on the test soon.
    Thanks for ur love......

Hello house

Guys please any 1 with useful info should please help d house. We need 2 know what to expect and area of concentratn. Please some 1 with d intention of forwarding text formts should also send me a copy at [email protected] . Tanx

First and foremost I wish to say that before a candidate comes here to post a new/fresh topic,its good to check and make sure the same thing hasnt been talked about elsewhere...I direct that caution to 'Adelowoeasyman'.

I believe this is the maiden edition of this training program and the first set to write the test will do so on MONDAY 29TH NOVEMBER so until then no one would give concrete details on the test format and areas of concentration except an insider of NDDC.

Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

i was also invited for the test.mine was slated for monday nov 29,2010.There was no time(whether 8 or 9 am) in the message.Wondering if this was deliberate or an oversight.All effort to get across to the Gsm number reflecting on the text message proved abortive.Wanted to know if anybody got a message reflecting the time for the exam.please a feedback in anticipation

NB: Also my test message reflected NDDC petroleum Engineering/Geology scholarship written exam.guess this is kind of different from the thread - as per the scholarship thing. My fellows kindly prevail on this.

some of us have not had anything.do they send a mail to unsuccessful candidate

i was sent d text, mine is on d 30th in portharcourt, its for petroleum engineering/geology drilling training, pls anyone with d test format shld let us knw abeg

pls any one with text formts should pls let the house know or pls send it to [email protected] thx

+ Reply
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast