+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Topic: NDDC CALLING FOR TEST ( NDDC PETROLEUM ENGINEERING/GEOLOGY DRILLING TRAINING)

Re: NDDC CALLING FOR TEST ( NDDC PETROLEUM ENGINEERING/GEOLOGY DRILLING TRAINING)

@ Sally moss can i av your contacts pls i need to talk to u ,,,,hook me up on 07084247794,,,pls,,,,,,we realy need to.

Re: NDDC CALLING FOR TEST ( NDDC PETROLEUM ENGINEERING/GEOLOGY DRILLING TRAINING)

@Davo3286 and the rest,guys will really need your help, pls do us more favor by telling us what we should expect in the exam or shed more light on what we should be expecting.

Guys, y not check through b4 posting new threads. There r good info on this same topic/issue already. Stop posting the same thing all over.

@Cipha, I want to agree with u here. The NDDC/UNITAR Oil Industry Specific Skill Training Scheme exam was handled by the same outfit - interlinks technologies, an IT outfit. I suspect the exam will be computer based jst like the NDDC/UNITAR exam. goodluck all!

@ cipha: i also got the sms for test on the 29th(monday) novenber,2010. please, what was the unitar test like. pls respond asap as this will determine if i will go for it considering the fact that i ve to travel from lag to port and as such want to be sure that i am prepared for it

Guys, call me if u can --08030581220

Why? We should call for what ? why cant you let everybody share from what you wanted to say on phone, please lets be fair and be considerate in everything we do on this career forum. This avenue is the easiest way to reach out to lots of people and moreover cheaper (cut cost).

Please lets be fair. Thanks

yes bro, this is an open forum where info is shared. if the info is worth paying for , then say it out. abi u dey on happy link and u want to collect credit bonuses eeh!
    i

Hello house

Guys dont try to b rude to some 1 who is trying to help. Already dis samy guy has made a coment about d test considering d one he did on 9th and 10th nov. He said dat it was a computer based test of 50 qustns consistn of maths,english,logic and coding.all for 60 min.no biro,cal.pencil,eraser. Also d next day he was kald 4 alternative to prac.and interview. Even if dis is a forum, u pay to browse d internet. Do u knw if he has enough cash to spend more time repeating d same tin he has said b4. If u feel u r not satisfied with his info why dont u make dat sacrifise and kal him. He is not forcing any 1 to kal,so dont speak bad about him. Its very wrong.if u want to ask him any personal questn,i feel u should kal and ask,if its smth dat would help d house,u can post ur conservation wit him here whn u hv gotten a response. Thanx

@olisekwu, thank u very much! u av spoken well. sum people dnt jst think b4 posting. Thanx 1s again.

@Adelowoeasyman, @cuteguy. In case u dnt know, there r more than 4 threads on dis same topic/issue and I've posted comments on all of them regarding this same thing. Haven't I tried!? next time, look around and checkout things 1st b4 being apprehensive, saying wat u dnt knw. Besides, what do i stand to gain by keeping such info to myself. If can use my hard earned credit to call, send txt to guys dat I dnt even know and telling dem hw my own exam went and looked like. Den WHY cant U dat claim to knw too mush, call me? Even on page 2 of dis thread, i made a commnet about d indiscriminate posting of too many threads on 1 issue. It's not ideal and i feel we shud try and limit it or better still STOP it. Thank you and good luck!

Re: Hello house

Quote Originally Posted by olisekwu
    Guys dont try to b rude to some 1 who is trying to help. Already dis samy guy has made a coment about d test considering d one he did on 9th and 10th nov. He said dat it was a computer based test of 50 qustns consistn of maths,english,logic and coding.all for 60 min.no biro,cal.pencil,eraser. Also d next day he was kald 4 alternative to prac.and interview. Even if dis is a forum, u pay to browse d internet. Do u knw if he has enough cash to spend more time repeating d same tin he has said b4. If u feel u r not satisfied with his info why dont u make dat sacrifise and kal him. He is not forcing any 1 to kal,so dont speak bad about him. Its very wrong.if u want to ask him any personal questn,i feel u should kal and ask,if its smth dat would help d house,u can post ur conservation wit him here whn u hv gotten a response. Thanx
    brother U have spoken my mind...10x and well done

Um...to be fair to Adelowoeasy man, I think he was only trying to prevent a situation where the purpose of this online forum is defeated. However, the manner in which he attacked davo was a bit out of line. That said and done, lets work together for a common purpose- gainful employment. The fella you're antagonizing might just turn out to be your colleague or boss tomorrow.

I pledge to be transparent with any info I have.
    One love yo'all

Hey House!!!

Just got an sms for 8.30am on Monday the 29th of November.

Who else got same...?
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

it is true dat notin hidden under heaven.lets anytin be done in open forum.speak ur listener hear.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast