+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: NDDC CALLING FOR TEST ( NDDC PETROLEUM ENGINEERING/GEOLOGY DRILLING TRAINING)

Re: NDDC CALLING FOR TEST ( NDDC PETROLEUM ENGINEERING/GEOLOGY DRILLING TRAINING)

Re: NDDC CALLING FOR TEST ( NDDC PETROLEUM ENGINEERING/GEOLOGY DRILLING TRAINING)

I also got d IV, I think the test will not be too different from dat 1 of the NDDC/UNITAR Training exam dat was held last week or so, cos it was handled by the same company.

learnt ugochi-uche, ogedi, davo3286 & eromene has written theirs on the 9th.please guys lets not hoard info,you might equally be the one in need tomoro. We shall all get there by his grace.xpecting a feedback from you guys.thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please Ogedi, ugochi - uche,davo3286 & Eromene kindly help out on what to expect.learnt you guys wrote on the 9th. As u do this may the good lord grant you heart desires - Amen.

Guys, pls has any one got the NDDC/UNITAR training exams past questions? or anything related to it shuld kindly forward it to <<[email protected]>>

Thanks very much.

Pls guys,anyone with the test format should pls forward to [email protected]. Thanks.
    C

Please on a serious note we need the contribution of those who did the NDDC/UNITAR test on the 9th of NOV 2010,to come shed more light on it went. Please we really need your contribution on test format.

Thanks!

Please guys do u think it is possible to take the text a day after you where invited I was invited to take the test on the 29th(NDDC petroleum Engineering/Geology scholarship test) but I am have a clash in date with another program.your advice will help me a lot Thanks

DKB

pls house can you help me with preparation document and what to expect.

u guys r funny.if your text says scholarship exams then prepare with your G-MAT and if it says drilling exams like mine says guys be prepared for drilling engineering test format like that in G-MAT.its obviously written so expect some german obj format too.thats what i believe they want to do.scholarship tests seem to be on monday while drilling tests on tuesday.(correct me if i am wrong).success to all of us invited.
    r

correcting my last post,i learn't that its online test and not written.then its good.also Davo says :WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T STOP THE TIMER YOURSELF OR YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.But he said something abt writing a general test first and then an alternative to practical the next day with specific skills test.ours might just be direct drilling questions only.also while applying then,if u can recall there is a test,successful candidates will be called for medicals and eye fitness test also,.and u r on your way to France.
    r

i got a text too and my exams is slated for tuesday 30th 2010...can someone reason with this my feeling -that the test (abi na exam...anyhow sha) will be something close to that written by the NDDC UNITAR oil industry specific training. on this note, can someone in the house who took the test give us some hints...thanks and one love!
    The world will give you the opportunity to quit but it is only the world that will call quitting an opportunity...so , never give up becos when it see

pls ihavent being called, wats happening? there is any runs involve? pls i need d house to tell me. thanks
    What you say about me is none of my bizness!!!! Get dat!!!!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast