+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: NDDC TRAINING

NDDC TRAINING

Any news about the 2010 NDDC training programme we applied for some time in february.

Re: NDDC TRAINING

Lemme tell i was at NDDC office at Warri, Deco road what i got from them was that they had not sent the applications for Delta to Port Harcourt yet. This was late last month. SO i suggest anyone that applied should jst cast his mind off it and face something else as this guys are not serious........

thanks 4 d info.

Just to contribute because my guy spent a lot applying for this NDDC stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ufuoma77
    Lemme tell i was at NDDC office at Warri, Deco road what i got from them was that they had not sent the applications for Delta to Port Harcourt yet. This was late last month. SO i suggest anyone that applied should jst cast his mind off it and face something else as this guys are not serious........
    Not serious indeed...................... God go help........
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

i failed to add this when i put in my reply the other time. From wat i discoverd at the office, if u are a graduate and applied u are infact over qualified-if there is anything like that....
    From wat i got there, the qualification posted on the internet form is different from the one advertised in the dailies and the one pasted on their wall....
    To be eligible u only need to ve 5credits in O-level and then be science inclined.... When i saw that i broke down in heartfelt sympathy for the nations youth and graduates...
    As for those that spent money, well so did i... i printed the form while in lagos and had to DHL it to warri for a buddy of mine to submit it... i chop insult join all to get the form filled......
    One Love House, it won't be long...

God will help this nation that want to attain MDG.I spent alot of money to download the form.At last I sent my younger sis home to meet the Oba in my kingdom,clergy man and the stuff.Seeing the Oba was a problem at end of the day every information needed by the me was provided on the form but the greatest shock came when my sis got to NDDC office Igbokoda,Ondo State she was told that there was nothing of such form to be submitted in the office.God is watching us..............My Bros and sis pple are almost travelling abroad for the so called training.(From a reliable source.)Ask me where they got these pple.God is watching us.......................

Na waah oooooooooooo............... when will things change? Only God knows.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Things will start changing wen we the masses start demanding equity and justice from our so called leaders. Cos i don't understand how a senator or governor who is rich 'd short change others to get scholarships for the populace.... Demand your rights..' we can change this nation..' "Yes We Can"

We can't force them to change. The so called leaders of tomorrow are watching and planning what they will do when they get the power.

'The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one."...............

Yea we can't change them. But we can force them to be accountable to us.... We can demand a fair share of democratic dividend..' we can frustrate those that ve made up their mind to frustrate us....
    We can unite to vote out corrupt officials bent on ruling this nation. We can change how we think leadership for its not mastership..'
    Yes We Can

Yes we can! Bt our vote dnt count in dis part of d world. It is only God that can deliver us 4rm dis pple. He is watching!!!

@house, we need to Pray for this nation, our leaders selfish family/relatives Favouritism, Godfatherism and so on ....

@Ufuoma77, Which program are u referring to? they advertised different programs which include:

1, NDDC TECHNICAL AID CORPS (NTAC)
    2, NDDC Graduate Computer Literacy Programme ( CLP-GTP) Batch 01/2010 and
    3, NDDC/UNITAR Partnership on Oil industry - Specific Skills training

I submitted application for 2 and 3 to Warri office thru a friend

They accepted my application for 3
    not sure if my application for 2 was accepted, I was told, I didnt read B.Sc computer Sci/Engr. ( i applied for OCP and CCNA)

pls. see three attached files for confirmation

@Oilprince- 1 is nonsense(Glorified NYSC), 2- tho i got all d documents signed and ready i didn't submit it. 3 is wat we re all talking about. The oil skill training forms for delta as at 2wks ago was still resident at NDDC warri and is yet to be delivered to NDDC HQ so i gathered.... But also want to tell u dt d min criteria for eligibility is O-levels with 5credits at one sitting. Unlike wat we saw online. So alot of applications came in for it...

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast