+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Nddc recruitment of engineers and allied professionals

Nddc recruitment of engineers and allied professionals

pls somebody close to NDDC should brief the house about the latest of the above subject matter since after the interview, if the success one has bn called let us know so we can take our minds away from it if there remins no hope for us in the recruitment....one Love

Re: Nddc recruitment of engineers and allied professionals

Guy so sorry, but they have already taken 7 engineers that started work this month. Pls take ur mind of it.

They have already taken about 38 engineers. Orientation was done between the 1st to the 3rd of August and most engineers have resumed at their various locations. They have already started work. There were a few people who rejected the offer though and others have not yet resumed. So maybe they may give other people a call to replace those ones; i.e. if they don't do their internal politics.
    As for the story of seven engineers...I seriously don't know where that one is coming from.
    keep your hope alive bro, God can make miracles happen.
    everybody has a story to tell,<br />All we have to do is listen.<br />Cos if we do&#39;nt give an ear,<br />We&#39;ll never know what we&#39;re missing.

lets pray they call.... But me,i dont believe them one bit,why? The guy the score the best score,i know him,a very close pal,when i say he is good,i mean every bit of it,believe me.though he is working, but he just took the nddc thing,up till now they have not called him,others he took are calling him,if u were at the last interview in ph,the last one involuin traning institute(cant recall it name),he was there,he had the highest score,i think 65. N they have called him... So tell me..which best did they call,cos i know he was among the best in nddc...u see it just arranaging...

thanks magano4life God is alife he can still do the impossible, @smartpue it is well

God is always in control,when ur time no mago-mago can change things.I know of someone that made it to the last stage,he was so sure of d job cos he's uncle is a director in nddc bearing same surname but unfortunately tables turned around and politics came into play and his name was deleted from the list.Na there i know say God na the highest connection man fit cling to,good luck all in this adventure of job search.

The nddc interview was just a drama acted to lie to nigerian graduate... But i thank God,cos they dont own my life...

God own's our life and forges our destiny,no one can take away what truly belongs to u.God is in control.

+ Reply