+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Topic: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

Re: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

Quote Originally Posted by bryandavid View Post
    School resumes on 22nd August hence I can not wait till 31st August to travel. I will be monitoring things from my base and travel back if the need arises. Thanks anyway.
    My brother I feel for you but it is not over yet...With man it is impossible but with GOD 'All' things are possible...Activate your faith knowing that all things work together for good to them that love HIM and are called according to HIS purpose......Good luck!

am still waiting me, its like nddc dey take them time to free this money

Unhappy Re: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

Friday is here again,no result yet,for how long are we gonna wait?,pls house any one applying to a Canadian Uni.....one luv...

WTF!! :angry: What's taking them so long!?!?!

This people are just scams, beginning to hate this country.

When will this 'almighty list' be released? Hope deferred maketh the heart sick.

Last year,interviews were conducted from 14th sep 2010 -16th and the result came out Oct 28.
    Eventualy virtualy all UK scholars had to defer till this year, meaning both last year and dis year UK scholars will be resuming together.
    NDDC is determined this will not happen dis year as d result will be out on time.
    Wot matters is for u to believe ur name will be on d list.
    One thing I can assure u is there will be people on merit, as I personaly kn such people who got it on merit.
    U guys shd be patient and get other necessary thing ready.

Last year,interviews were conducted from 14th sep 2010 -16th and the result came out Oct 28.
    Eventualy virtualy all UK scholars had to defer till this year, meaning both last year and dis year UK scholars will be resuming together.
    NDDC is determined this will not happen dis year as d result will be out on time.
    Wot matters is for u to believe ur name will be on d list.
    One thing I can assure u is there will be people on merit, as I personaly kn such people who got it on merit.
    U guys shd be patient and get other necessary thing ready.
    Best of luck!

You know people who got it based on merit? How? When interviews where for some, 3 minutes to 1 minute long. That is no more equal opportunity so there cannot be merit because there doesnt seem to be a definite baseline/criteria to what they were looking for in interviewees. Lets keep praying we get there by God's grace( for those of us who don't have long legs)

As per wot they were looking for.
    Last year d director informed us that they considered people who were going for unique courses that are very relevant to the development of the region. A good example is an individual who ws going on a course for welding engineering,he also happen to ber d only one in dat case.
    This means there were no competetors. Such an individaul has a better chance of being considered.In d end it is still God's favour that matters.
    So just cheer up.if it is yours it is yours.
    Just to add it ws also said last year by d director that there were a lot of peeps going for petroleum Egnr but they wanted to sponsor courses allround which cover diverse fields.so few pet engr guys got called.

Thanks 4 d insight let's hope d list would be out next week so all our hearts can be @ peace

Then for it to be open and equal opportunity these criteria should be stated early enough, rather than have people apply for courses like PET eng and travel all the way out to be interviewed only for them to be unjustly denied scholarship. It can as well be renamed NDDC Post Graduate Scholarship Lottery/LuckyDip Program 2011. SMH *heavily* p.s: Some people depend wholly on this scholarship program oh and yet it has a wrongly defined baseline criteria......

I don't know y some people are already writing themselves off when d list isn't out yet! Please be positive!

+ Reply
Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast