+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Topic: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

Quote Originally Posted by bryandavid View Post
    Mykeyzee,

At this level, you don't just say things without evidence (I believe you are a graduate). Where did you get your information from? Can't you see how in my last reply I told how I phoned Mr Chima. Please desist from unsubstantiated claims. Thank you.
    Hey dude,I was speaking by faith. I wasn't making a claim or refuting any1's claim either...some1 even said upper week, y didn't u go bitting him? ...mine was more like a prayer to God cos time is running out especially for visa processing av got 5wks to resumption...am I a graduate?I beg ur pardon. Sorry prof mayb am not!

Re: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

i also heard that the list will be coming out today from some good source. I stand to be corrected

i would probably just keep this tab opened and continue pressing f5,..lol... weda today, nxt wk, upper wk......GOd dey !!!

Post Re: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

Quote Originally Posted by sharpness counts View Post
    the ongoing investigation at the nddc being carried out by the presidential committee chaired by Mr Stephen Oronsaye has put every tin on hold, nothing will be done till d end of the committee's visit on friday next week, so putting one and two together, the tussle continues from upper week hopefully, however the presidential committee presence has some impact as to the free and fairness of the final list, wish all on d list luck.
    @sharpeness u are very correct with ur post, i got same info this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by bryandavid View Post
    Mykeyzee,

At this level, you don't just say things without evidence (I believe you are a graduate). Where did you get your information from? Can't you see how in my last reply I told how I phoned Mr Chima. Please desist from unsubstantiated claims. Thank you.
    Hey , let's manage our language here.

Quote Originally Posted by jahboy View Post
    i would probably just keep this tab opened and continue pressing f5,..lol... weda today, nxt wk, upper wk......GOd dey !!!
    very funnyyy....lol

Quote Originally Posted by sharpness counts View Post
    the ongoing investigation at the nddc being carried out by the presidential committee chaired by Mr Stephen Oronsaye has put every tin on hold, nothing will be done till d end of the committee's visit on friday next week, so putting one and two together, the tussle continues from upper week hopefully, however the presidential committee presence has some impact as to the free and fairness of the final list, wish all on d list luck.
    Yeah, i heard abt the investigation as well, i hope it brings fairness into the final list especially for guys like me who do not know pple at the top but God.
    Everything that goes around comes around.

I've not been able to fathom why my interview was very short I'm still optimistic for the future *Grin*.

Nate Dogg RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by BomaIsTheFuture View Post
    I've not been able to fathom why my interview was very short I'm still optimistic for the future *Grin*.

Nate Dogg RIP.
    Mine was also so short. Just abt 1min plus. I guess dos interviewers were in a hurry and time was running out and they still wanted to take all candidates scheduled 4 dat day. All d best mate

All that is irrelevant at this stage. D koko now is when the final list would be released as schools are resuming pretty soon and of course if our names would be in it. All others are secondary!
    alphamale likes this.

let us all be expectant this week. take faith and not give up.

Hopefully our anxiety would be laid to rest by the end of the week.

House, does anyone have an idea the exact amount being given this year and the mode of payment for Phd candidates..that is if its a one-off or if it would be annually for the three years period..?

Thanks all

Hopefully our anxiety would be laid to rest by the end of the week.

House, does anyone have an idea the exact amount being given this year and the mode of payment for Phd candidates..that is if its a one-off or if it would be annually for the three years period..?

Thanks all

Funding through grants are usually paid instalmentally (Usually Every Year). An average PhD programme has a duration of 3.5 years - You'll receive funding at the start of each year.

Tuitions vary according to the prospective course and college (Where you intend to study). Excluding Ivy league schools, you'll be required to pay an estimate of £14,500 per year. Your maintenance cost (per month) shouldn't exceed £500 - You'll receive it every month through your financial assistance scheme (Scholarship Scheme).

I hope this information helps prospective PhD students.

Keep Faith!!

Nate Dogg RIP.

+ Reply
Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast